Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Signed ball and a pair of tickets auction Hospice UK/London marathon

Hi all, the club have very kindly given me a signed ball and a pair of tickets for the first home game of the season im auctioning these for Hospice UK, who I'm running the London marathon for on Sunday in memory of my mum who died on New Years Day. 

Il run the auction for 7 days, finishing next Thursday at 7pm... obviously if anyone fancies just donating it's very much appreciated. Really struggled getting to my goal this time after losing my social media accounts to a hack.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Carl-Cashman4

Massive thanks for looking, good luck to anyone else that's running on Sunday. 

Comments

• Options
    Good luck for your run. Great chat choice. I hope you smash your target. 
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Cheers chizz, picked up me # today 

• Options
    shine166 said:
    Chizz said:
    Cheers chizz, picked up me # today 

Cheat, you're going round on a lorry?

Seriously, good luck mate.
  • Options
    Is the auction in here? If so I’ll kick you off with £50.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    Is the auction in here? If so I’ll kick you off with £50.
    I probably should have mentioned that bit lol, yeah on here. Much appreciated 🙏 
  • Options
    Best of luck @shine166

post a pic in the morning in your kit. Will keep an eye out for you on the day and try and give you a shout out 
  • Options
    Best of luck @shine166

post a pic in the morning in your kit. Will keep an eye out for you on the day and try and give you a shout out 

Cheers dude, il be in this again. Starting 11ish due to crappy trains and pacing at 10 min p/m. Tbh my knee is in bits just walking, so I just want to get round this time. Will confirm my exact start time on the day as I may get lucky with connections.