Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for sharing. Managed to obtain 2 tickets for Sandown Park on 20th August.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Thanks for sharing. Managed to obtain 2 tickets for Sandown Park on 20th August.
    That's what i claimed, hopefully a nice sunny day as well 👍
  • Options
    There’s also a free ticket offer at Windsor for the evening of bank holiday Monday 8th May.

• Options
    There’s also a free ticket offer at Windsor for the evening of bank holiday Monday 8th May.

Bank Holiday is on Monday 1st May
  • Options

and the 8th, Coronation
  • Options

and the 8th, Coronation
    Sorry my mistake  
  • Options

Just seen all the free tickets for this have gone.

• Options
    If you have a blue light card or no someone that does, you can obtain free horse racing tickets from Blue Light Tickets.

https://bluelighttickets.co.uk/

I go to my local racecourses (Goodwood and Fontwell) several times a year this way.

You get 2 tickets so if you are fortunate enough to qualify for a BLC or have a friend or relative that does it is another way to go for free. 

BLC is available to workers in.....

Social Care
    NHS
    Police Service
    Ambulance Service
    Fire Service
    HM Prison Service/HMPPS
    NHS Dental Practice
    HM Armed Forces
    MoD Civil Servant
    MoD Fire Service
    MoD Police