Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Poor Show

edited August 2007 in General Charlton
from Reg in his programme notes today. He thanked all the departed senior players by name for "their efforts."

All that is bar one, Radostin Kishishev, who gave us seven seasons of 100% effort and commitment.

Comments

• Options
    I didn't get a prgramme, but if that's the case, email him (peter.varney@cafc.co.uk - I know that works, I've emailed him in the past) and ask him to correct it in the Scunny programme.
  • Options
    I've e mailed him at that address.
  • Options
    I reckon he did it on purpose just to wind you up Len!
    :o)
  • Options
    out of order
    Rad was a decent bloke not a great footballer but committed
  • Options
    this has got henry irving written all over it to wind you Len.

blame Henry balme andrew read LOCKED ON FACT
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    i know you are the Rad fan club len, but you're 100% right on this one. Though i'm sure it was nothing more than an oversight.

Be interested in Reg's reply to your mail. Can you post here what you sent ?
  • Options
    I don't think is fair to fully disclose e mails on a public forum when one party has not had the opportunity to consent.

However my email basically said that I hoped the omission was unintentional given the 100% effort, commitment and passion always displayed by Kish.

Reg has already replied stating that it was unintentional and that he has a very good relationship with Kish.

I've responded accepting that it was unintentional and thanking him for replying so quickly.
  • Options
    good to hear.
  • Options
    Did he leave out Romm??

:)
  • Options
    edited August 2007
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus H.....the Kish debate has been done to death and hes gone now, but alright he gave 100% commitment to the club but so do i and i dont expect to get a pat on the back, the bloke was an awful footballer, end of.Extremely glad he no longer graces the team sheet, being a defensive mid does not mean you have to be rubbish, many do it with consumate skill and grace.
  • Options
    Don't be a knob Brighton,maybe he we had Kish yesterday we might have won the game as thought our midfield didn't win the battle.
  • Options
    Agreed, and Kish was certainly not an "awful footballer" at his best he was very useful indeed and last time I checked you don't get 74 caps for a decent side like Bulgaria and get to be their captain unless you can play a bit.

Good player, did well for us and we had his best years but it was the right time to let him go so there is no need to abuse such a good servant when there are plenty others (Traore, JFH, Faye, Diawara) who are much more deserving of our derision.
  • Options
    I was always a Kish fan, but I got a text at half time yesterday from a Leicester fan I know that said "Kishishev is having a nightmare" and I did give a slightly wry smile.
  • Options
    Maybe that was the same nightmare that McCarthy,Ambrose and Todorov had yesterday,I don't want to get on their back but we have got to as a team put our marker down.Watford put huge marker down yesterday,that is character.
  • Options
    Yeah well, Watford are going to win the league.