Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Any one used mydieselclaim

Any one used mydieselclaim and can recommend, or not?

Comments

• Options
    Think I've signed up to one. Can't even remember which. Was told as it's going to be a mass claim it could take years to even start proceedings.
  • Options
    Put my reg numbers in but it turns out Jaguar and Peugeot didn't tell fibs about either of those cars, so I cant help 
  • Options
    I've been registered and been asked for more details so I assume BMW did

• Options
    My BIL did, he had a vw, he got about £1700, think he had to send in all his service bills to prove how long he had the car for.
  • Options
    Have you suffered personal loss as a result of owning a diesel car and are you able to prove that loss? (as opposed to simply owning a diesel car). 

The below will be useful in guiding you.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/diesel-emissions-group-legal-claims/

Broadly speaking, it's suggested by many in various on line forums and publications that the law firms behind this type of group action are allegedly barrel scraping parasites. That, of course, isn't my opinion, but rather a paraphrase of various comments I have read. 
  • Options
    Have you suffered personal loss as a result of owning a diesel car and are you able to prove that loss? (as opposed to simply owning a diesel car). 

The below will be useful in guiding you.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/diesel-emissions-group-legal-claims/

Broadly speaking, it's suggested by many in various on line forums and publications that the law firms behind this type of group action are allegedly barrel scraping parasites. That, of course, isn't my opinion, but rather a paraphrase of various comments I have read. 
    Thanks, I was wondering
  • Options
    Load of old tosh. VW are really the only car manufacturers that did the dirty. Just more ambulance chasers trying it on. 

I've driven diesel cars for the past 10 years - Jags & Merc. Wouldn't even bother filling in a form