Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CHELTENHAM TOWN AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Tickets for the Addicks' final-day clash at Cheltenham Town are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,520 for the trip to the Completely-Suzuki Stadium on Sunday, May 7th (12pm KO BST).

465 of these tickets are situated in the Colin Farmer Stand, which the hosts recommend for families and concessions. 

Click here to purchase your tickets for Cheltenham v Charlton.

PRICES

Adult: £26

Over 65/Student: £18

U18: £10

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Eight bays are available at the below prices and the helper goes free.

Adult: £18

Over 65/Student: £13

U18: £7

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Cheltenham via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £21 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Charlton: 6.30am

Eltham: 6.45am

Bromley: 7am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 5.45am

Gravesend: 6.10am

Charlton: 6.30am

Bexleyheath: 6.45am

Dartford: 7am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Cheltenham.

Match tickets can be purchased from The Valley's Ticket Office until 3pm on Friday, May 5th.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/cheltenham-town-away-tickets-now-sale

Comments

• Options
    The Sunday 12pm kickoff time is very offputting
  • Options
    Wanted to go to this but the kick off time is a killer. 
  • Options
    Pleased Cheltenham are safe so can I go there next season instead. 
  • Options
    coaches to leave at 3am ;) 
  • Options
    this will sell out
  • Options
    Anyone know if the ticket office is open today. 
    They are not answering the phone 
  • Options
    I've just been to the ticket office & they said the their internet is 'down', so maybe that includes the telephone system.
  • Options
    clive said:
    I've just been to the ticket office & they said the their internet is 'down', so maybe that includes the telephone system.
    Cheers Clive 
  • Options
    Might be worth going on the Saturday and staying overnight in either Cheltenham or Gloucester.
  • Options
    Looks like no trains to Cheltenham spa that day?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another west country game - shame FGR are going down, Plymouth are going up, Swindon aren't coming up and Yeovil have disappeared...
  • Options
    Ticket office working properly today. 
    Just purchased a couple of tickets for Cheltenham 
  • Options
    Might be worth going on the Saturday and staying overnight in either Cheltenham or Gloucester.
    The Coronation is on the Saturday, and that won't finish until mid afternoon though
  • Options
    • Allocation: 1,520

• Sold: 313

• Options
    Racing I believe on Friday night so might make a nice long weekend of it all other things being equal.
  • Options
    I’m in the Brecon Beacons for the weekend. Trying to work out a plan to bunk off on Sun morning. The challenge is being back in time for Sun lunch. 
  • Options
    I’m in the Brecon Beacons for the weekend. Trying to work out a plan to bunk off on Sun morning. The challenge is being back in time for Sun lunch. 
    Well unless your lunch is in the evening you have had it.Lovely part of the country though.

First time we played them I was in Falmouth with the wife. Took the car left at 10am return the following morning 3am.  Not a happy bunny. 
  • Options
    Looks like no trains to Cheltenham spa that day?
    2 trains from Paddington to Gloucester, then a bus to Cheltenham. 3 miles then to the ground 
  • Options

• Sold: 488

• Options

• Sold: 804

• On sale until: Friday, May 5th at 3pm

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had bought tickets for me and my son in the 'family' away section along the side of the pitch, the club called me yesterday to say that they had been contacted by Cheltenham to say this section is no longer available and that we were being moved to behind the goal. I assume due to lack of take up.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    GD78 said:
    I had bought tickets for me and my son in the 'family' away section along the side of the pitch, the club called me yesterday to say that they had been contacted by Cheltenham to say this section is no longer available and that we were being moved to behind the goal. I assume due to lack of take up.
    We had the same as we were bringing someone elderly, they have allocated us seats at the front of the stand everyone else is in so hopefully won’t be a problem. As always the staff at Charlton are the stars, they we’re understanding of the situation and we’re going to post out the replacements straight away
  • Options
    Weegie,  Surely you mean you are in Bannau Brycheiniog for the weekend!

See you at Cheltenham.
  • Options
    Only 20 miles from me and afraid I can't be bothered to go.
  • Options
    Only 20 miles from me and afraid I can't be bothered to go.
    Less than that for me to go the the valley and a lot of time I can't be bothered to go. 
  • Options
    I've just had a call from the club informing me of a later coach pick-up time from Charlton, now 30 minutes later at 7am, so anybody else who has booked coach travel to Cheltenham should receive a call shortly.
  • Options
    clive said:
    I've just had a call from the club informing me of a later coach pick-up time from Charlton, now 30 minutes later at 7am, so anybody else who has booked coach travel to Cheltenham should receive a call shortly.
    After what happened previously at the Bristol Rovers game, that's tempting fate...
  • Options
    What could possibly go wrong?
  • Options
    clive said:
    isn't it a lunchtime KO?
  • Options
    clive said:
    isn't it a lunchtime KO?
    Yep, midday.