Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Cattermole - RIP

Sad news - S Club 7 singer just 46 yrs old passes away. Just ahead of a reunion tour. Felt so sorry for him for the negative press he received for his appearance when the band announced a reunion 

Comments

• Options
    Ah man. Used to love S Club 7, one of them groups where almost all of their songs got people on the dance floor.  Had many a night on the main floor of the Venue at New Cross dancing away to their stuff.  They even performed at our Uni graduation summer ball back in the day!
  • Options
    No age to go at. RIP
  • Options
    RIP. 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Some of the stick he got for how he looked compared to the others wasn't nice.  Fame and the life that followed wasn't great for him, RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news, RIP Paul, reunion only just announced and he won't be there. Condolences to the family, friends and the rest of S Club x
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Never really known much about them but it's so, so, sad. No age at all. <3 Rest in peace, lad. Thoughts and love to all his family and friends. So sad. :'(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They got ripped off and can't help thinking that has contributed to his premature passing.

RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Hadn’t heard anything about the reunion or him getting stick after the announcement. The Missus just showed me a picture and he looked like a fairly average 40 something bloke with a “Dad bod”. Very sad physical appearance is still something that is being used as a stick to beat people with. The media especially should know far better by now. It’s bullying really, no more no less. I hope it wasn’t a factor in his untimely passing. 
  • Options
    Bless him. RIP Paul. Seemed a lovely guy. 
  • Options
    Saw an interview with him a few years ago where it was quite apparent that life post-fame hadn’t been the kindest to him. Had struggled financially to quite a drastic extent, and had to sell his Brit award trophies to get by. 
  • Options
    What bulling did he get in the press?

The only thing I recall was a humiliating appearance on Loose Women. That was years ago.