Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: CHARLTON 6-0 SHREWSBURY

many thanks to the 59 Lifers who gave marks.
Clare completed 19 minutes so his average mark is not included in the overall stats.

Just a quick word to wish Beds all the best for his operation this week, Beds - expect to see your marks back on here for the MKD match.

Comments

• The second highest player Average of the season with 7.41.
    The top Average is still the home game against Plymouth 7.62
  • Payne assist? Wasn't it Henry with the shot?
  • Leuth said:
    Payne assist? Wasn't it Henry with the shot?
    thanks Leuth you are correct and I have made the necessary changes
  • Didn't the Shrewsbury chance come off the bar? Not 100% sure , but that was my impression.
  • Shrewsbury altrinchamaddick said:
    Didn't the Shrewsbury chance come off the bar? Not 100% sure , but that was my impression.
    it did but I think it was from the head of Sessegnon not at Shrewsbury player, so I didn't count it!
  • Feel the ref was a little hard done by. He played advantage for Albie’s goal, and spotted the handball that many didn’t (confirmed as a correct decision on Charlton Live who had some extra video). 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Feel the ref was a little hard done by. He played advantage for Albie’s goal, and spotted the handball that many didn’t (confirmed as a correct decision on Charlton Live who had some extra video). 
    I imagine that he got marked down for a couple of his early bookings, where it seemed that we were picking up soft yellows while Shrewsbury weren't for worse challenges
  • JamesSeed said:
    Feel the ref was a little hard done by. He played advantage for Albie’s goal, and spotted the handball that many didn’t (confirmed as a correct decision on Charlton Live who had some extra video). 
    I imagine that he got marked down for a couple of his early bookings, where it seemed that we were picking up soft yellows while Shrewsbury weren't for worse challenges
    Tbh I was watching on a feed that froze for ten or fifteen minutes in the first half, so might have missed that. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    He also didn't give them a penalty they should have had and sent off a player for an accidental hand ball. 

Refs get down scored for more than just decisions against us. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:
    He also didn't give them a penalty they should have had and sent off a player for an accidental hand ball. 

I don't agree with the law, but it was a second yellow for the handball blocking a goalbound shot
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:

He clearly didn’t see Dobbo’s handball, neither did the lino. Can’t blame him for that really.
    The yellow for the handball was harsh, I agree. Overall though I thought he was pretty good, compared to what we usually get at least. 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    JamesSeed said:

He clearly didn’t see Dobbo’s handball, neither did the lino. Can’t blame him for that really.
    The yellow for the handball was harsh, I agree. Overall though I thought he was pretty good, compared to what we usually get at least. 
    The player walked straight off after the second yellow was issued, which gave the impression that he thought it was a fair cop...
  • LL - I'm not sure if you have seen the discussion on clean sheets but that has 8 v your 7. 

Derby 1-0, Pompey 3-0, Shrewsbury 0-1, Barnsley 2-0, Forest Green 0-1, Shrewbury 6-0.
    Lincoln and Peterborough away both 0-0.
  • redman said:
    LL - I'm not sure if you have seen the discussion on clean sheets but that has 8 v your 7. 

Derby 1-0, Pompey 3-0, Shrewsbury 0-1, Barnsley 2-0, Forest Green 0-1, Shrewbury 6-0.
    Lincoln and Peterborough away both 0-0.
    I'll amend for the Brissie stats 
  • Talking of stats.
    Are charlton the most mid table mid table team ever.played 39 13 wins 13 draws 13 defeats