Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul O’Grady RIP

I liked Paul, always appeared a genuine and caring guy, except when he was Lilly Savage. RIP Paul

Comments

• Options
    Rip
  • Options
    Wow .. that’s shocking news to wake up to. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news, far too young. Will be very much missed.

• Options
    RIP

Savage news.
  • Options
    Used to see him all the time around Shad Thames where he used to live. Usually walking a dog. He was always getting approached and stopped by the public but never seemed to get annoyed by it or ignore people. Would always have a smile and quick chat. Seemed a decent bloke and pretty funny. 
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    RIP Paul 
  • Options
    Sad news. Liked his Radio 2 Show. RIP Paul
  • Options
    Very sad. Liked him as a presenter and found Lily Savage very funny.
  • Options
    Rest in Peace Paul, thanks for all the great work you’ve done for animal charities. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP. 67 isn't really old at all.
  • Options
    Very sad

RIP
  • Options
    A top top guy.
    RIP Paul
  • Options
    A thoroughly decent human being.  RIP
  • Options
    So sad. Such a lovely guy. :'(<3
  • Options
    Just heard that on the radio, bit of  a shock, I liked him always came over as a very decent bloke, good on Radio 2 RIP.
  • Options
    Very sad.  He was a lovely man.
    Eternal rest grant unto him.
  • Options
    That's sad news, seemed like such a genuine bloke. RIP Paul. 
  • Options
    One of the good guys.

RIP Paul
  • Options
    RIP Paul - a good man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Sad news.
    He cared about animals.
    RIP.
  • Options
    What a legend, came across as genuinely lovely on the radio and Lily reminds me of a simpler time where people weren’t bent out of shape about drag queens appearing on television. 
    RIP. 
  • Options
    RIP Paul
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Always struck me as a genuinely nice man. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad - he loved animals, particularly dogs, so he ticked the box for me for that alone - always enjoyed watching and listening to him, and he came across as a very sincere and kind man, with a wicked sense of humour - when he spoke to the dogs on his Battersea TV show, always brought a smile to my face

RIP
  • Options
    He was a funny chap, happened to speak with him outside waitrose in hythe after some kids were trying to be funny...I said to him that he must get tired of comments like that and he said as deadpan as anything that 'contraception is a wonderful thing'!  Brilliant

By the way he was always impeccably dressed whenever we saw him. 

Rip.