Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Birthday @Redmidland

Happy Birthday Dad, at 134 @Redmidland claim to fame is he still has the shovel in his shed he used to dig out The Valley. 
Much love your two boys 
@DaveStorry @TCE
xx

Comments

• Options
    Thanks mate....oh and thanks for lending me the shovel!  ;)
  • Options
    Happy birthday fellow Red 
    Have a good one
  • Options
    Have a great one, Malc.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Malc. Permission granted to give No.1 son a solid whack with said shovel :-) 
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Redmidland, and a great photo, those dogs obviously love you don't they...👍
  • Options
    Happy birthday 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Happy Birthday Dad, at 134 @Redmidland claim to fame is he still has the shovel in his shed he used to dig out The Valley. 
    Much love your two boys 
    @DaveStorry @TCE
    xx

Cracking photo that. Look what’s for dinner!
  • Options
    Happies Malc
  • Options

Happy birthday 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy Birthday xxxx
  • Options
    Happy birthday Malc. Permission granted to give No.1 son a solid whack with said shovel :-) 
    It shall be done, now I have the chief moderators permission. Can I assume it can be round the head area? 😅
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @Redmidland, and a great photo, those dogs obviously love you don't they...👍
    Think it may be because I've got 5 of my own GSD'S. 
  • Options
    Happy Birthday 

looks like Grouty from Porridge

Yep, I'm now getting called Grouty by complete strangers, when I went into a sandwich shop in Coventry, both of whom were roadsweepers! 🤣🤣
  • Options
    HBRM !!!!

Hope you're enjoying a lovely, restful day after your long journey south to yesterday's match.

xx
  • Options
    Happy Birthday, have a great day.
  • Options
    HBRM !!!!

Hope you're enjoying a lovely, restful day after your long journey south to yesterday's match.

xx

• Options
    edited March 2023
    HBRM !!!!

xx
    Everything is a long journey south for him these days FF...:-)
  • Options
    Appy Birfday old son.🥳
  • Options
    Happy birthday Red
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Happy birthday, good to see you resting after all those years of overseas travelling.
  • Options
    You put your left leg in
    You put your back out
    You’re farting like a trooper 
    And you have a dose of gout
    You’re running out of puff
    But you blow your candles
    That’s what it’s all about 

Oh, happy birthday
  • Options
    Happy Birthday dude.
  • Options
    Happy Birthday.
  • Options
    Happy birthday Red
  • Options
    Happy birthday mate!
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Thanks for the best wishes, I had a very quiet day, Mrs RM went to judge a dog show and I stayed at home watching the Golf and Football. Drunk a little too much wine and feel crap this morning! Us 68 year olds cant handle boozy nights anymore!!
  • Options
    Youngsters - ha!
  • Options
    A Hinckley police spokesman said last night, we were alerted to a house by our helicopter.
    It appears the elderly occupier had only lit all the candles on his birthday cake ;)