Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who do you want to play next season?

2»

Comments

• Looking at playing the likes of Accrington and Shrewsbury again, I’d probably get more enjoyment out of a season in League 2 and ticking off
    the final few away grounds I’ve never been to 
  • Northampton.
    Not Northampton  :)

Dull away game, neither north nor south
    Maybe, but it’s one ground I’ve not been too, my son keeps reminding me, he’s been there 3 times 🙄
  • Reading coming down would be good as you can get there on the Elisabeth Line.
  • Reading coming down would be good as you can get there on the Elisabeth Line.
    Good shout.
  • Liverpool, Man City, Man U, well you can dream and hope it will happen again in my lifetime 🤗
  • From the Championship, Wigan's 3 point deduction has really ended any chance of escaping the drop. I'll definitely try and get up there next season and do an overnight in Liverpool. A Blackpool relegation would give me a chance to hook up with an old friend and it would be good to have a London derby if QPR went down, although I think they'll survive given their 6 point buffer (notwithstanding their atrocious form). I'd like Matt Taylor's Rotherham to avoid their habitual relegation, as Huddersfield or Cardiff would both be good potential away days.

In our division, I'd like to see Oxford (bogey side) or MK go down and I think there's a decent chance that one of them will.

Orient are almost home and hosed although, whatever you do, don't try and get a drink in the beer desert known as Leyton (the Coach & Horses demanded home tickets for the recent Orient v Rochdale game !). Stevenage is a dire place, although the county town of Hertford is nearby and has a number of excellent pubs and I'd like to see Carlisle make it for obvious reasons. It would also be good to see Bradford back in League 1 given the weight of their support.
  • Stevenage is the most local team to me so that would be nice.
  • As few teams as possible that were non-League teams in my youth.
  • I want the weakest opponents possible. Cheers.