Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cambridge United vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th March 2023 - 3pm Kick-Off | Match Preview

2»

Comments

• Screw Cambridge.
    I'm off on a 3 hour bird spotting boat cruise around Poole Harbour.
    Couple of White Tailed Eagles were spotted yesterday, so I am hopeful one or both is still around.
    We normally see a few Marsh Harriers and the odd Peregrine (a pair nested in Poole town centre last year) as well as all manner of waders, Spoonbills, Avocets and more.
    I need some calming Yin to balance the depressing Yang of Charlton Athletic.
    I should spend my season ticket money on a fcuk off pair of binoculars, but I know I won't.

So replacing one pile of guano for more guano but in a better setting?

Nice!
  • Another convincing win would be nice.
  • Cambridge Utd 1 - Charlton 1 
    What, already?!
  • Another convincing win would be nice.
    What already?  :smiley:

• Marc Edwards was the ref few years back at Lincoln with the offside goal straight from a pen kick .. that gave Lincoln 1-0 lead 
  • Charlton: Maynard-Brewer; Clare, Inniss, Hector, Thomas; Dobson (c), Morgan, Fraser; Rak-Sakyi, Leaburn, Campbell

Substitutes: Wollacott, Sessegnon, Henry, Kilkenny, Payne, Bonne, Kanu

• The players had a taste of scoring goals the other night. They’ll be looking to feast now…
    The second course of the feast seems to have gone down well and has whet the appetite in anticipation for the next one….
  • edited March 2023
    Screw Cambridge.
    I'm off on a 3 hour bird spotting boat cruise around Poole Harbour.
    Couple of White Tailed Eagles were spotted yesterday, so I am hopeful one or both is still around.
    We normally see a few Marsh Harriers and the odd Peregrine (a pair nested in Poole town centre last year) as well as all manner of waders, Spoonbills, Avocets and more.
    I need some calming Yin to balance the depressing Yang of Charlton Athletic.
    I should spend my season ticket money on a fcuk off pair of binoculars, but I know I won't.

Off to watch the Eagles, very suspicious
    How very dare you!  ;)