Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Check your brain age (use a touch screen)

There are a number of simple tasks & it takes about 5 mins.
I came out as 51.
I'm going to have another go.
https://freebrainagegames.com/

Comments

• I got 50. Which is a lot younger than my actual age, so I guess that’s quite ok. Had to look up what an Icosahedron was though 🤣
  • 47, I will take that seeing as I am 65
  • I had another go on the phone (it's easier) scored 46.
  • Not sure I fully understand what is good on these outcomes. It’s said that the older you get the more wiser and knowledge you will have gained. If the brain result gives a younger age than you are does this mean you lack intelligence expected for you age? 🧐

I’m scared to take the test in case I have to go back to school 🥸
  • edited March 2023
    31 - less than half my age  :D
  • 39  - I am a lot older !!
  • I’m frightened of doing it!
    yep guaranteed to throw my anxiety into overdrive. 
  • 34 v real age of 51. Don’t feel Like it most of the time, especially when I’m looking straight at someone I’ve known for 15 years and can’t remember their name. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Down to 32, but with a bit of cheating/anticipation.
  • 33. I wish
  • Came out at 40. I will happily settle for that given it's my 68th birthday next month. 
  • 28. I'm 39 so happy with that. 
  • 22 vs 38 (actual)
  • 44 aged 59

• 55 and I’m 52 - that said I didn’t read the instructions correct on the word bit, and I have never been good at anagrams - will try again and should be a better result (he says !!)
  • I’m 70 and got an age of 41, don’t know what it proves but I think I’m happy with that
  • Uboat said:
    34 v real age of 51. Don’t feel Like it most of the time, especially when I’m looking straight at someone I’ve known for 15 years and can’t remember their name. 
    The missus?
  • I had another go on the phone (it's easier) scored 46.
    Yes I did the test with a mouse and laptop, if I had used touchscreen I would be a teenager 
  • Sponsored links:

• Not too bad. 41 and I’m 66. On the phone. 
  • 55 and I’m 52 - that said I didn’t read the instructions correct on the word bit, and I have never been good at anagrams - will try again and should be a better result (he says !!)
    2nd try, and read instructions properly - down to 30 - I’ll take that
  • 47, I will take that seeing as I am 65
    Got it down to 40 using a touchscreen 
  • edited March 2023
    Pleased..i think..🙄 with the result, 30 years younger apparently, but works better with a touch screen rather than a laptop...
  • My Wife said she would have got higher with a touch screen as she is left handed and used a right handed mouse. So yes, use touch screen if you can.
  • edited March 2023
    So everyone's got a good score :D

Of course this may prove that constant bickering on CL is good for your brain 🤣
  • edited March 2023
    34 v 46 actual but on the basis that my phone wouldn't let me click on the top ball in the first game and it took me half the alloted time to figure out what I had to do on another I am happy with that.

Tried again and got 29 as I could tap on top ball.
  • 31, looks and brain in sync so happy with that
    ah looks and brain in sync...shame about your eyesight which is 95+ years old :wink:
  • 35 vs 35

Though I also faced the issue of not being able to click the top ball easily when I tried
  • 35 which I am happy with seeing I am 59 this year