Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Maynard-Brewer signs a new contract

Comments

• Very good news for once
    Comment from Peter Storrie not TS
    That’s a first? 
  • Extremely good news 
  • Good news one question though, why does one of our players signing a new contract require EFL approval?
  • Maybe a stupid question but why do the EFL have to approve?

Good signing nonetheless.
  • Good news one question though, why does one of our players signing a new contract require EFL approval?
    Has someone been forgetting to pay the bills ? 
  • Maybe a stupid question but why do the EFL have to approve?

Good signing nonetheless.
    It's been written in wingdings using crayons
  • Everything is subject to EFL approval nowadays - no deeper meaning behind it.
    But what do they need to approve?
  • Sponsored links:

• Excellent news. He is very decent.
  • Today when I was procrastinating from work I was thinking to myself how, although I find it really hard to judge a goalkeeper’s ability, I think AMB is one of short list of players who is ‘promotion quality’.

So happy with this news.

This comment is subject to EFL approval. 

But what do they need to approve?
    The same with Holdens new contract, The next stage of the process is that it has to be rubber-stamped by the League Managers Association.  What's going on, I've never read anything like this before ? 
  • edited March 2023
    Thats the sort of three year deal that I like...

Just need a few more kids tied down to long term deals now
    Sandgaard's kid?  ;)
  • This is really positive news, does this mean JoJo will be off in the summer?
    Yes but like the transfer window it's a good excuse for people to get angry about the EFL.  

/insert grandpa Simpson gif here/
  • This is really positive news, does this mean JoJo will be off in the summer?
    No it means AMB will get injured tomorrow, and be out for 3 years before being released.
  • Really good news, surprised it’s received so little reaction 
    I dunno, there are 2 concurrent threads about it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great news.
    Was chatting earlier and said exactly this. Think this is a sad indicator of how disenchanted many fans of the club are. Hopefully this is the first movement of our rise back up the league. Dobson new deal next please. 
  • Shame he didnt get to be involved in the camp for the England game