Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Blimey thought it was another "leaving" post
  • Blimey thought it was another "leaving" post
    Yeah, very much a relief that we are celebrating all the great work she does. Big three cheers for Tracey - the sort of person that makes Charlton the club it aspires to be!
  • she is great
  • What a marvellous lady.
  • Tracey is the only positive, likeable part of this club. 
  • mendonca said:
    The 3 Leaburns are pretty much the only highlight from attending a game at the Valley these days, for me!
    Miles on the pitch, Tracey pitchside looking after the players, Big Carl working the door.
    :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Wonderful article on our lovely @Tracey
    Keep being the best thing at Charlton Athletic ❤️
  • pity the trio don't (presumably) have the cash to buy the club they love  :'(
  • Fantastic. What would we do without Tracey.
  • What a lovely tribute, and richly deserved.
  • Best thing I've read today. Legend.
  • So Roger Johnson made one worthwhile contribution during his time at Charlton by kickstarting Tracey's career with us.
  • LenGlover said:
    So Roger Johnson made one worthwhile contribution during his time at Charlton by kickstarting Tracey's career with us.
    I'm wondering if the problem was him turning up to viewings and swearing at them
  • I can’t believe she has only been here 8 years. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2023
    I’m a big fan! Went on the Amsterdam ride a few back, and Charlton wouldn’t be the same club without her, that’s for sure. 
  • Never forgetting her role in showing Southall the door
  • Brilliant stuff - for once a positive thing about Charlton in these dark times !!!
  • Dansk_Red said:
    I hope one day her name will appear on the near years honours list.
    It's not beyond the power of Charlton fans to help this along
    There is a public nomination facility
    https://www.gov.uk/honours/nominate-someone-in-the-uk
    https://www.gov.uk/honours/nominate-someone-in-the-uk
  • Amazing stuff. Thank you Tracey for everything you have done, are doing now and will do in the future. A personal touch, empathy and care goes a long way these days and is what our family club is all about.
  • Deservedly in the spotlight. Tracey embodies all the values that make me proud supporting the Club.
  • What a great lady.

one of the best
    Sorry, SE10 but the correct wording is " Simply the Best !"