Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: PLYMOUTH 2-0 CHARLTON

thanks to the 33 who gave marks.
someone asked in the Post stats what is the qualification for players of the season, the answer is that a player must have received at least 15 sets of marks

Comments

• Michael Hector as our best player?
    We've never been this fucked
  • It's noticeable that it's been our defenders who have been near the top of the ratings these last few weeks. I made Hector my MotM, so happy with that. He's clearly improving with each game.
  • edited March 2023
    JS: I aim to please :smiley:
  • JS: I aim to please :smiley:
    Ha, I know it was fixed!  ;-)
  • I am both pleased and surprised how well Hector has fitted in .. his record suggests he's a wanderer, like Dion DiMucci. never finding a home
  • Re Hector, I’m really surprised & pleased how quickly his fitness has improved.
    Didn’t watch the Plymouth match (commentary only) but from his mark of 6.65 can I assume he had a decent reliable game? Should think so.

As I understand it he’s been unattached for half a season, before that he didn’t start a first team game all season, being on the bench.

So far he’s done everything that’s been asked of him, and he’s a ball playing CB I like that.
    Hopefully he’ll keep improving.

• Lincs; just read your comments again. 

Apology for inadvertent plagiarism!

• Lincs; just read your comments again. 

Apology for inadvertent plagiarism!
    lol that'll be £1,000,000 (in used notes) if you please  :)