Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: PETERBOROUGH 0-0 CHARLTON

thanks to the 49 who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    LL you missed Rak-Sakyi yellow card on first table, otherwise very interesting 
  • Options
    thanks Ross, I'll update
  • Options
    For the keeper to win MOM on the back of one save and very little else to do shows how poorly the rest of the team fared! I think it was probably because he would have got consistent scores while some of the other players scores were all over the place!
  • Options
    For the keeper to win MOM on the back of one save and very little else to do shows how poorly the rest of the team fared! I think it was probably because he would have got consistent scores while some of the other players scores were all over the place!
    A few people I imagine slightly undermarked the CBs, who to me all did well considering who they were up against.

Did Sessegnon and CBT really have a 100% pass completion percentage? It's impressive, but also suggests a lack of crosses and "creative passes", which by their nature will never be 100% successful.
  • Options
    Second time in 4 games we've given MOM for a single save. Goalies are always overmarked and defenders usually undermarked
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Second time in 4 games we've given MOM for a single save. Goalies are always overmarked and defenders usually undermarked
    Oh that's rubbish Leuth, Posh had 2 shots on target so that is 2 saves, he also cleared the ball from corners/crosses
  • Options
    His other save was completely routine from a scuffed shot though. He kept well! But the defence and Sess did loads of good things that required, I'd say, a bit more
  • Options
    edited March 2023
    Good to see some defensive solidity developing. And with Egbo having a run out for the U21s this could be the dawn of a new clean sheet era!

Only kidding ☹️
  • Options
    Is the end of season award based on the no. of times  player has won MOM, or the average score of all the games played by
    an individual? Could be different players. If  its the latter, is there a minimum no. of games to be eligible?