Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peterborough roll call.

I’ll be there….linking up with Elfie in Charters Bar…..a pub on a boat on the river, very close to the stadium.

Comments

• edited February 2023
    Sounds like a plan ! 

5 of us meeting up somewhere for pre match drinks so might see you there, SoundAsa£. 
  • We will be driving up early afternoon can't wait 
  • Plugging my mate's place for a drink; across the river and straight on into the pedestrian area, cross the dual carriageway and its the first turning on the left, about a ten minute walk. Amazing array of craft beer and lagers, including on draught. 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100071731500184

• Your mad... I hope they find something to cheer for you all
  • Yes we will be there . . .COYA  
  • Plugging my mate's place for a drink; across the river and straight on into the pedestrian area, cross the dual carriageway and its the first turning on the left, about a ten minute walk. Amazing array of craft beer and lagers, including on draught. 

Do they do food?
  • Elfie is feeling unwell, now not going, has not gone to work today.🤧
  • cant make this one though it's almost a homer .. sent ticket back for refund
  • Elfie is feeling unwell, now not going, has not gone to work today.🤧
    Poor Elfy, Bet he’s feeling a little low..
    And my wife is at work, can you bring some medicine over please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Wrap up in your warm clothes if you are coming tonight. Its bloody freezing up here.
  • The thought of going anywhere near this game sends a shudder down my spine. 

Good luck to all of those travelling.
  • Elfie is feeling unwell, now not going, as he might have to buy a round  😁

• Going up and before the comic and action figure stores close - nerding out ahead of cheering the lads on! COYRs!
  • Took my tickets back for a refund on Saturday as couldn't find anyone to come with me.  I hope we spank them 3-0 and I regret the decision to not go solo. 

If you get up there early - I would recommend the cathedral to visit and Tap and Tandoor for beers/curry. Although it doesn't seem as sunny as it was in Jan. 
  • Wellred said:
    Plugging my mate's place for a drink; across the river and straight on into the pedestrian area, cross the dual carriageway and its the first turning on the left, about a ten minute walk. Amazing array of craft beer and lagers, including on draught. 

Do they do food?
    I'll see if I can get hold of him to ask. I think they do intermittently, but whether that's today or not I will try to find out.  
  • Going up by coach for first time - anyone know how much time there is likely to be between arriving and  kick-off? Will we have time to eat or just have to get a pie? 
  • rananegra said:
    Going up by coach for first time - anyone know how much time there is likely to be between arriving and  kick-off? Will we have time to eat or just have to get a pie? 
    There are takeaways right next to the ground….burgers, f&c, pizza, kebab….etc.
    Not ever used them myself, so can’t speak for the quality.
  • redbuttle said:
    Wrap up in your warm clothes if you are coming tonight. Its bloody freezing up here.
    Pitch inspection at 18.00 😂
  • Just leaving :)