Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Derby Roll call

edited February 2023 in Match Day Travel
Morning all,

Wheres everyone heading for drinks etc? See Navigation inn has been mentioned. 

Comments

• Yep, looking for suggestions ideal for station & ground 
  • I shall be attending.
  • Me and the boys will be there - train gets into Derby at 1.20pm
  • 7 of our gang will be there.
  • edited February 2023
    Anyone know if any of the away pubs are the showing early Premier league  KO?
  • edited February 2023
    Count me in... Booked 10.02 up 19.09 back. 
  • yup - little Sarge will be there too

• Me and the old man going
  • Couple of good ol'boys meeting the train at Kettering .
  • We are driving up should get up there for about 12 & look for a pub lunch near the ground any ideas?
  • Sponsored links:

• Already there. Well, in Matlock right now. My birthday fwiw! Will be drinking tomorrow in some of the very fine pubs Derby has to offer 
  • Wellred said:
    We are driving up should get up there for about 12 & look for a pub lunch near the ground any ideas?
    There's a Harvester nearby the ground.
  • Just got to the hotel, looking forward to a few drinks in the town centre later 🍺 
  • Leuth said:
    Already there. Well, in Matlock right now. My birthday fwiw! Will be drinking tomorrow in some of the very fine pubs Derby has to offer 
    Matlock is a lovely little place.
  • I was coming and meeting my nephew to belatedly celebrate his 40th.
    But instead I’m meeting him in Dublin.
    So I’ll miss even listening to it.

How rude!?

Fancy passing up the opportunity to see the mighty Addicks for a piss up in Dublin. Kids today 😜🤣🤣

Enjoy and give em a shout for me.
    COYA!
  • Wellred said:
    We are driving up should get up there for about 12 & look for a pub lunch near the ground any ideas?
    Don't miss The Brunswick Inn....it will have plenty of Charlton in it, pub was built by a railway company (1841), good beer and good food.
  • Wellred said:
    Sounds good to me 
  • arrived at the TLodge 150 yards from the ground .. really looking forward to this one
  • I was coming and meeting my nephew to belatedly celebrate his 40th.
    But instead I’m meeting him in Dublin.
    So I’ll miss even listening to it.

How rude!?

Fancy passing up the opportunity to see the mighty Addicks for a piss up in Dublin. Kids today 😜🤣🤣

Enjoy and give em a shout for me.
    COYA!
    Good choice 🙂
  • Leuth said:
    Already there. Well, in Matlock right now. My birthday fwiw! Will be drinking tomorrow in some of the very fine pubs Derby has to offer 
    many happies .. you must be about 20 by now lol  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    If you want a decent birthday drink, walk to the Newsroom up the hill. Bit steep but worth the effort!
  • edited February 2023
    ed said:
    Wellred said:
    Don't miss The Brunswick Inn....it will have plenty of Charlton in it, pub was built by a railway company (1841), good beer and good food.
    Should be in there at 11. 45, meeting a Derby mate whom  I met in the waterman arms pub in 1992.
  • arrived at the TLodge 150 yards from the ground .. really looking forward to this one
    How many have you stayed in then? 😂
    lol .. this one (Pride Park) .. 4/5 times, Travelodges up and down the land ? .. must be well over 100 by now
  • edited February 2023
    Wellred said:
    No food menu is available on Derby at home days…..not sure if there are bar snacks though, or if there are, how good or extensive they are?
    Just phoned them…..they do filled rolls but they usually sell out quite early.🫤🫤🫤
  • Are tickets available on the day does anyone know? Got a pal who’s jumped on last minute 
  • 4 of us 10.32 up 6.09 back although on an open return so will get back when we can. 
  • SoundAsa£ said:
    Wellred said:
    No food menu is available on Derby at home days…..not sure if there are bar snacks though, or if there are, how good or extensive they are?
    Just phoned them…..they do filled rolls but they usually sell out quite early.🫤🫤🫤
    Had a beef cob there once, real thick beef in a nice big roll.... For a couple of quid then. 
  • Doff of the cap to our Travellers, can't make this one. But have a great day and bring back the points!
    COYRS!!
  • Me and the old man going
    Got myself, my old man and nephew going! Fancied this one as soon as they were relegated!