Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old programmes and VOTV programmes

I have a small number of old home programmes from 89 to 93 plus 40 odd VOTV publications (from 40 to 104 but 2 x publication 68 which are differant ) plus other odd fanzines(VFR, GBH).

I'm about to throw away but is anyone interested

Comments

• The two VOTV no.68 was an error so unfortunately not rare.

Early, first 20, VOTV are collectable but not later ones, even with the Fifth Column.

VFR and GBH are quite common to but the museum would be interested in some more obscure fanzines. We've been cataloguing our fanzine archive recently (thanks Dekon) and are missing some Robins Reviews and 50s Red Robins mags.

The programmes have little or no rarity so best to recycle them.

But the museum would be interested in teamsheets and reserves
  • Thanks for the advice

I have nos 2 & 9 of VOTV, issues 2 & 3 of Remember Remember, issue 1,4 & 5 of VFR,  plus 6 x V Viewpoint 31 to 37. Are any of these of use ?
  • Thanks but we have all those 
  • Sorry Henry just for clarification you mean those in my 2nd post only
  • Sorry Henry just for clarification you mean those in my 2nd post only
    That's correct 
  • edited February 2023
    Just out of interest how much are the 1946-1947 cup final programs worth as I have both
  • cazo said:
    Just out of interest how much are the 1946-1947 cup final programs worth as I have both
    In excellent condition £100 to £120 

You see people asking but not getting more on ebay
  • cazo said:
    In excellent condition £100 to £120 

You see people asking but not getting more on ebay
    👍👍