Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Charlton Athletic V Fleetwood Town; Saturday 11th February 2023; KO 3.00pm

Unchanged starting line-up for this afternoon’s game against Fleetwood Town at The Valley.

Joe Wollacott, Steven Sessegnon and Chuks Aneke return to the Charlton bench, while Miles Leaburn misses out with a minor hip injury.

If starting in that 4-3-3 it means Sean Clare, Ryan Inniss, Lucas Ness and Matt Penney will start in a back four in front of Ashley Maynard-Brewer.

Skipper George Dobson, Gavin Kilkenny and Scott Fraser will likely make up the midfield three behind an attacking trio of Jes Rak-Sakyi, Macauley Bonne and Corey Blackett-Taylor.

Wollacott and Aneke are joined on the the Charlton bench by Terell Thomas, Sessegnon, Albie Morgan, Jack Payne and Tyreece Campbell.

Charlton: Maynard-Brewer; Clare, Inniss, Ness, Penney; Kilkenny, Dobson (c), Fraser; Rak-Sakyi, Bonne, Blackett-Taylor

Substitutes: Wollacott, Thomas, Sessegnon, Morgan, Payne, Campbell, Aneke

So Leaburn has a minor hip injury, which is a shame, might be the turn of Chuks to step up when required...

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Visiting family, Dad is insisting on listening to Addicks to Victory in the run in to the pre-show 🙄
    Download it for him, he can listen to his hearts content Ali... ;)
  • Options
    Too early for Virgil Van Mike but return of the #cheatcode!

Is this the first time Holden has had Aneke "fit"?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Too early for Virgil Van Mike but return of the #cheatcode!

Is this the first time Holden has had Aneke "fit"?
    He had him on the bench initially against Pompey 
  • Options
    Let’s hope Super Sub lasts longer than the warm up this time.
  • Options
    Welcome back to the valley Stockers, don't mind you getting a nice consolation in the last minute, still won't be able to do anything about the score...3-1 and another 3 points...
  • Options
    Good to see Sessegnon and Aneke back on the bench, gives us some genuine options to change things up if needed hopefully 
  • Options
    3-0, Kilkenny or Inniss fgs
  • Options
    Not seen it anywhere so here is the oppo

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stockers nailed on to score today 
  • Options
    Desperately avoiding talking about the aborted take over on Charlton TV.

And Charlotte Richardson not daring to ask Dean Holden in his prematch interview "are you leaving'.

• Options
    Suddenly, everybody fears Jayden Stockley.

Stop making yourselves feel better, so if he nabs a goal, you can say "I guessed it".
  • Options
    Stockers nailed on to score today 
    3/1 to score anytime on Bet365
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    What’s happened to Scotty? Charlton tv
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Come on Brownie, cheer up ffs, we are doing ok, try sounding a bit positive for a change, you are a serious pessimist...🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Wiredu CB, Stockley lone striker and Washington, I mean Marriott on the left wing.

• Options
    In my seat. 2.30 and the place is looking "sparse". Don't know where the f**k everyone is because parking was a nightmare. 

You will all be relieved to hear that I'm aiming to concentrate on the game & not posting on here during it. 

See you all on the other side. No, not the site that shall not be named but the Post match thread 😄
  • Options
    In my seat. 2.30 and the place is looking "sparse". Don't know where the f**k everyone is because parking was a nightmare. 

You will all be relieved to hear that I'm aiming to concentrate on the game & not posting on here during it. 

See you all on the other side. No, not the site that shall not be named but the Post match thread 😄
    Won't be the same without you golfie... ;)
  • Options
    Come on Brownie, cheer up ffs, we are doing ok, try sounding a bit positive for a change, you are a serious pessimist...🤷‍♂️
    Or perhaps he's not happy seeing Charlton mid table in league one. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    What’s happened to Scotty? Charlton tv
    Working at the chelsea/West ham game today.
  • Options
    Great work Tracey on the PSA testing set up, good to hear such a lot of take up, well done..✅
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Wiredu CB, Stockley lone striker and Washington, I mean Marriott on the left wing.

So, lone striker. Isn’t the consensus that he is crap in that role? 
  • Options
    Wiredu at centre back? Christ, we'd best tear into this lot 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Wiredu at centre back? Christ, we'd best tear into this lot 

Sounds like a Leuth selection
  • Options
    Great video of Dean and Tracey doing the I'm a celebrity meal stuff, and Deano unable to keep it all down, well done both of you, see the team taking the piss in the background, love to see them have a go!,, yuk big time, good job 
  • Options
    And they’re still playing that ‘kin song … Addicks to Insolvency 
  • Options

Won't be the same without you golfie... ;)
    A better experience?

Make a change from the usual bitter one ...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!