Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What would happen if they got stuck in a lift together

And without them knowing, they were being filmed for everyone to witness

Scenario 1) Harry and Meg...trapped in a lift for 10 hours with both Clarkson and Katie Hopkins 

Scenario 2) Prince Andrew rapidly presses for floor 2 of Buckingham Palace, but out of nowhere, Piers Morgan, Susanna Reid and Boris Johnson jump in.

A few mins later, they find out they will be stuck in each others company for 10 hours

Scenario 3) Stormy Daniels, Obama, Donald trump and Vladimir putin get caught trapped in a lift together for 10 hours

Scenario 4) Jo brand, Curbs, Ian hislop and Gordon brown ...trapped in a lift together for 10 hours. What on earth is going to happen? 

Scenario 5) Roland, Sandgaard, Richard Murrary, Peter Varney...trapped in each others company of close proximity for 10 hours. How will it pan out?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like a decent lift engineer will be coining it in
    Especially if they can make it out before the 10 hours the other lot can do.
  • Options
    Someone must have been on strike today & had too much time on their hands.

All I'd like to know is which one are you......

Teacher 
    Nurse 
    Train driver

• Options
    Someone must have been on strike today & had too much time on their hands.

All I'd like to know is which one are you......

Teacher 
    Nurse 
    Train driver

Extended leave. Enjoying a pint of guiness and staring at a wall 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Dave2l said:
    And without them knowing, they were being filmed for everyone to witness

Scenario 1) Harry and Meg...trapped in a lift for 10 hours with both Clarkson and Katie Hopkins 

Scenario 2) Prince Andrew rapidly presses for floor 2 of Buckingham Palace, but out of nowhere, Piers Morgan, Susanna Reid and Boris Johnson jump in.

A few mins later, they find out they will be stuck in each others company for 10 hours

Scenario 3) Stormy Daniels, Obama, Donald trump and Vladimir putin get caught trapped in a lift together for 10 hours

Scenario 4) Jo brand, Curbs, Ian hislop and Gordon brown ...trapped in a lift together for 10 hours. What on earth is going to happen? 

Scenario 5) Roland, Sandgaard, Richard Murrary, Peter Varney...trapped in each others company of close proximity for 10 hours. How will it pan out?

Is this your pitch for a new "reality" show?

Needs a bit of work, but theres potential I reckon.

Well, if it was done in the correct way. The participants signed a contract a few years in advance, so it was all agreed, but yet, still, unexpected.

If certain well known individuals were stuck in a lift together (politicians and famous people), its fair to say a few billion people of this world would be interested to watch 
  • Options
    After catching up on the take over thread

scenario 6 cafc4e4er and superclive
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Thread's wrong on so many levels. 
  • Options
    What happens if one of them need to take a dump
  • Options
    Scenario 5 - PV led consortium has bought TV and SL from RD and the club from TS, using RM as the mediator.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2023
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    What happens if one of them need to take a dump
    Well majority of them talk shit anyway, so am sure they'll be fine.

Just hope that Scenario 4 doesnt turn into a bored foursome
  • Options
    Just hope that Scenario 4 doesnt turn into a bored foursome
    I was thinking it ends with Jo Brand stepping out the lift, licking her lips, with no sign of the other three...
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    @Dave2l - seriously, I am concerned at your increasingly bizarre posts
    Am I correct in that you were quite seriously ill a while ago ?
    Is everything ok ?
    Do we know each other? Not that I'm aware of? You don't need to bring up someone's past illness that you may have read about just because you think I'm being weird.

The discussion is obviously not of a serious context. Perhaps my wording doesn't make that clear enough.

On a more serious note a lot of individuals in this world do hate each other on a personal basis. 
    If they are forced together and can't escape the situation, it would be interesting to view

• Options
    edited February 2023
    Dave2l said:
    MrOneLung said:
    @Dave2l - seriously, I am concerned at your increasingly bizarre posts
    Am I correct in that you were quite seriously ill a while ago ?
    Is everything ok ?
    Do we know each other? Not that I'm aware of? You don't need to bring up someone's past illness that you may have read about just because you think I'm being weird.

The discussion is obviously not of a serious context. Perhaps my wording doesn't make that clear enough.

On a more serious note a lot of individuals in this world do hate each other on a personal basis. 
    If they are forced together and can't escape the situation, it would be interesting to view

Don't think he meant any malice, think it was showing genuine concern. Possibly sending a DM/PM may have been the better approach. 
  • Options
    Scenario 7 - Dave2I and MrOneLung
  • Options
    between them ,good and bad, they'd stink out the lift  :s
  • Options
    @Dave2l

fair enough, I have deleted my comment if you want edit it out of your reply as well. 

• Options
    Sounds like a decent lift engineer will be coining it in
    Leave them in there 😁
  • Options
    Jo Brand? Hope it was going down.