Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shifting sands and no word from Sandgaard

Comments

• Well said.
  • Fully supportive of this statement
  • Great work.
  • I wonder when the Zynex AGM is
  • Excellent statement from CAST.
  • IdleHans said:
    I wonder when the Zynex AGM is
    And  the next scheduled Fans' Forum......
  • Great statement CAST,now let’s hope we get answers & them answers being the truth & not us lot being fed another load of tosh…
  • The man is a con artist who delights in trying to persuade people that red is blue. The sooner he is gone the better.
  • castrust said:
    Here is the CAST take on the current situation at CAFC:

https://www.castrust.org/2023/02/shifting-sands-no-word-from-sandgaard/
    And from what we've experienced of Dean so far, when they cowardly parade him out as cannon fodder, I still would not expect him to sugar coat what's gone on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Has there been any attempt to speak with TS or any relevant body?
    Did you read the article?
  • edited February 2023
    Has there been any attempt to speak with TS or any relevant body?
    Yes, but maybe I missed something but you continue to be a smart arse;) rather than just say yes or no!
    Yes, but maybe I missed something but you continue to be a smart arse;) rather than just say yes or no!
    From the article
    CAST have today tried to contact Sandgaard but so far no response.
  • clive said:
    From the article
    Ok, great, thanks for that.

I read one article from CAST but not as extensive as the one you posted  @clive
  • clive said:
    From the article
    I also forwarded the article link to him on LinkedIn (which he seems to respond to) and politely suggested he respond...
  • My reckoning says his new brief based in an exclusive gated industrial estate in Maidstone has him told to go “ no comment”
  • Off_it said:
    "Bloke talks too much. What a ****"

"Bloke's gone mute. What a ****"
    I came on here to say this

For 5/6 months all you saw on twitter was fans saying he tweets to much, he talks to much, its all about hos ego he needs to stay quiet.

Now all fans are saying, he doesnt tweet at all, he doesnt talk at all and needs to say more.

Would a statement by nice- yes

But we have no idea what kind of non disclosure he is currently under maybe he thinks its best to say nothing at all, besides anything he says will only be met with criticism.

Since the window closed fans have been saying we want to hear from Scott and Holden and as soon as the statements came out all that people were saying were, its a load of rubbish and all lies, so maybe TS doesn't want to release a statement because he knows its just gonna be met with hostility
  • Sponsored links:

• T_C_E said:
    My reckoning says his new brief based in an exclusive gated industrial estate in Maidstone has him told to go “ no comment”

Who? Richard Rufus?