Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will you still buy a Season Ticket if Sandgaard is still in control ?

I think, judging by yesterdays cost cutting exercise, Mr Sandgaard will be expecting to receive season ticket revenue in order to keep our torment going. Not knocking anyone who will still buy a Season ticket but what is the consensus amongst Lifers ? 

Comments

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Yes. Will not desert the club in times of trouble.
    Crashing the turn over of the club how ever poorly the owner runs it, will be the end of the club.
    Totally get that, although long before Sandgaard arrived on the scene, I felt that it would be a novel idea to give it to the club quarterly and not using a credit company. Interesting to see what the take up will be with the cost of living crisis running alongside Sandgaard's nonsense. 
  • Options
    Let us see what he does with prices, first
    Yes another thing to take on board.
  • Options
    No.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes - Charlton are my team - I always live in hope - massive drop in ST’s will further drive the finances down the drain 
  • Options
    The decline will continue and the club will probably lose another 1,000 ST holders this summer.
  • Options
    Had a season ticket for ever - seriously thinking (and my Son) of not doing so. I feel a fraud with my user name tho lol.
  • Options
    Southeastern are my problem as to buying a season ticket 
  • Options
    Yes.

I’ve only boycotted one season in 30 years of going Charlton. That was under Roland who I hold ten times more contempt for as an owner than Sandgaard, and I still regret doing it. 
  • Options
    Probably but won’t rush to buy straight away, will wait to see how things are panning our recruitment wise first.
  • Options
    Probably but won’t rush to buy straight away, will wait to see how things are panning our recruitment wise first.
    That would probably be my stance.
  • Options
    All the while Sandgaard is the owner … No
  • Options
    Yeah because, and we've been through this with Roland, and ESI too, I'm a Charlton Athletic fan and no matter what turgid dross we churn out I'm ever hopeful that I can say I was there and I was a season ticket holder on the teeny tiny chance that our squad of misfits, mis-firers and miscreants suddenly put a run together and we're in a chance of promotion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m unsure but I’d probably say no at the moment. If he’s still here in the summer and continues his shocking mismanagement I can only see toxicity at the Valley and a lot of issues on and off the pitch. 

I guess we’re all praying the next owner can stabilise us, whilst making us competitive and we can enjoy the football more!
  • Options
    Absolutely not.
  • Options
    There’s no guarantees that a new owner is going to better than the current owner, or last owner, do you still enjoy coming, sadly for some the answer is no, for others they don’t care who the owner is (well they do) but it won’t stop them from coming, regardless of what division were in, or who the owner is.

I think TS is playing a sticky wicket personally, if he takes the fan base for granted.
  • Options
    Absolutely. Currently a season ticket holder.
    Are those saying “no” going now? If they are not it will give a false indication of the position which will make this pointless.
  • Options
    We'll sell between 6-7k
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    I feel like I will probably renew but think I'll regret it pretty quickly. I always look forward to Saturday but I feel miserable watching us a lot of the time. 
  • Options
    I've been a supporter since 1966 and a season ticket holder for about 25 years. 
    But if the banjo playing Wanker is still in charge come next season then no.

Just sell the club and fuck off 
  • Options
    yes. I would expect my season ticket to be reduced in size.