Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2023 PSA testing fundraiser: @Tracey and Dean Holden's "Meal Squeal" Challenge

From @Tracey on twitter:
Challenge for this year!!
@deanholdenuk and I will be eating some disgusting dishes 🤮 to help raise money to put on vital PSA testing at The Valley. Pls donate and RT to help us reach the £7,500 target 🙏 #cafc
https://app.investmycommunity.com/campaigns/barry-kilby-prostate-cancer-appeal-7025 MEAL SQUEAL - Tracey Leaburn v Dean Holden raising money for PSA testing Menu Blended mealworms Fruit beetle grubs Fish eyes Pig brains Pig Anus Roasted Crickets

I know a number of members on here have found the testing valuable, either for reassurance or because it's caught an issue that they hadn't been aware of, so it would be good to support this if you can.

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    From @Tracey on twitter:
    Challenge for this year!!
    @deanholdenuk and I will be eating some disgusting dishes 🤮 to help raise money to put on vital PSA testing at The Valley. Pls donate and RT to help us reach the £7,500 target 🙏 #cafc
    https://app.investmycommunity.com/campaigns/barry-kilby-prostate-cancer-appeal-7025 MEAL SQUEAL - Tracey Leaburn v Dean Holden raising money for PSA testing Menu Blended mealworms Fruit beetle grubs Fish eyes Pig brains Pig Anus Roasted Crickets

I know a number of members on here have found the testing valuable, either for reassurance or because it's caught an issue that they hadn't been aware of, so it would be good to support this if you can.
    Where're the vegetarian, vegan and icthyophage options?
  • Options
    Looks like burger boy's burger recipe to me
  • Options
    Donated. 
  • Options
    Thanks to Albie Morgan, the initial tally stands at a whopping £1:
    Bolton: 0 points, 1 goal, no clean sheet = £1
    From the looks of the fundraising page just under £2000 has been donated so far, and gift aid takes it over the £2400 mark.
  • Options
    Great stuff!  This is Charlton at its best.  I sincerely hope the Pig's Anus is cooked.
  • Options
    BUMP .

Come on you lovely lot ! 

Tracey need your pennies to help reach her target for the Prostate Testing outlay . 

Every little helps. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the update @Swisdom. I assume it'll be on CharltonTV on Saturday? Hopefully it'll be in the free pre-show slot to get as wide an audience as possible, to help boost donations. Latest check on the fundraising page shows that Tracey is 55% on the way to target, but still has just over £3300 to raise, so it would be good if we could bump it up a fair amount before the testing day next Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My understanding g is there’s a bit about this event in tomorrows Sun if anyone is interested.

there’s still time to donate too 😀 
  • Options
    They request you print off and bring the e mail booking form with the QR code, otherwise your slot will be cancelled. 
    But surely there's no need to print if it's on your phone? 

• Options
    They request you print off and bring the e mail booking form with the QR code, otherwise your slot will be cancelled. 

The same was said last year, I didn’t need it.
  • Options
    Any chance there will be a video of this put out soon , I thought it would have been banged out on the day , what’s the hold up 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    There's a video of some of it on the Sun story - it was broken earlier, but it's fixed now. My guess would be that the club have agreed to the Sun and Sky having first dibs, and then they'll put out their own coverage later.
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    In the video Miles certainly enjoyed watching his Mum suffering! Shows there is good team spirit.
  • Options
    Brilliant video clip 
  • Options
    Donated.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OMG well done  - that was hard to watch!  That's proper Charlton right there in that clip. 
  • Options
    Any chance there will be a video of this put out soon , I thought it would have been banged out on the day , what’s the hold up 🤷‍♂️
    Not sure - I'm nothing to do with it but given the PSA event is on Saturday I expect it will get a push this week
  • Options

If you look at the bottom of the form there is a tear off portion for use by the organisers. 
  • Options
    Crusty54 said:

If you look at the bottom of the form there is a tear off portion for use by the organisers. 
    They didn’t use it. I will take it with me, just in case.
  • Options
    Well that's a bit more like it! The post Exeter tally now stands at £6, although by the sounds it it should be much bigger once the Meal Squeal scores are in
    Bolton: 0 points, 1 goal, no clean sheet = £1
    Exeter City: 3 points, 2 goals, no clean sheet = £5
    The latest standings at the fundraising page are looking much healthier, thanks to a very generous donation from Keith Wisdom (is that your Dad @Swisdom?) and an initial contribution from the players and staff. Over £5300 has been donated, and when gift aid has been added on that leaves just over £1200 left to raise. Thanks to everybody who's chipped in so far.
  • Options
    Dean Holden & Tracey Leaburn now on TalkSport.
  • Options
    clive said:
    Dean Holden & Tracey Leaburn now on TalkSport.
    Shame the sound quality was so bad I was looking forward to listening to them 
  • Options
    Great cause. Well done Dean & Tracy - total respect for taking on that challenge.
    Donated.