Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

DERBY AWAY TICKETS NOW ON SALE

Tickets are now on general sale for the Addicks' Sky Bet League One fixture at Derby County.

The club have received an allocation of 2,681 for the trip to Pride Park on Saturday, February 18th (3pm KO GMT).

PRICES

Adult: £24

Over 65/U22: £18

U18: £12

U13: £6

U6: £6 / Free with a full paying adult 

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: Eight bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Derby via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £23 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Bromley: 9.20am

Eltham: 9.45am

Charlton: 10am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 8.50am

Gravesend: 9.15am

Dartford: 9.30am

Bexleyheath: 9.45am

Charlton: 10am

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/derby-away-tickets-now-sale

Comments

• Options
    Any chance this could still be moved for TV?

Has the date passed yet for when train strikes could be called for?
  • Options

I think the train strikes would have to be announced next Friday for this date.
  • Options

Tv games have already been chosen for this day.
     https://www.efl.com/how-to-watch/upcoming-tv-games/
    14 days notice has to be given for rail strikes, as yet no strikes have called for this day.
  • Options
    After Bolton I can't imagine us being chosen for TV, seeing how few L1 games are on Sky and the dullness of our current midtable position!
  • Options
    Looking forward to this one, my boy is in uni of Nottingham (in Derby) so making a weekend of it...
  • Options
    Hopefully can attend but with trains will need to wait till nearer the time to see if we can go via train 
  • Options
    This will be my second away of the season! Fully expecting a rail strike to make the journey hellish again, just like Lincoln
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    This will be my second away of the season! Fully expecting a rail strike to make the journey hellish again, just like Lincoln
    they're next Wednesday and Friday I believe 
  • Options
    saw on facebook earlier about engineering works buggering this up @clive the rail guru could you assist please 

• Options
    saw on facebook earlier about engineering works buggering this up @clive the rail guru could you assist please 

There does not appear to be any disruptions between St Pancras & Derby that day.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be a big turn out for this if we stay in form
  • Options
    Went to pride Park years back when we won 1-0. I believe Martin Pringle scored... 

Anyway, nice ground, will be a good game and an easy train journey if all running well.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:
    Went to pride Park years back when we won 1-0. I believe Martin Pringle scored... 

Anyway, nice ground, will be a good game and an easy train journey if all running well.
    I seem to remember Pringle running half the length of the pitch score that goal.
    Probably his best ever goal for Charlton 
  • Options
    18 of us going up on the train. Can’t wait.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Wasn't that 2-0, Andy Hunt scored the other.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

I seem to remember Pringle running half the length of the pitch score that goal.
    Stayed in Matlock Bath for the weekend.  Definitely 2-0.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Good choice. Enjoy.
  • Options
    Train and tickets booked 10.02 up and 19.09 back.
  • Options
    one of my favourite grounds, and just a step from the hotel .. I reckon Derby will go up this season, it'll be a good game
  • Options
    Got my 2. New ground for me so looking forward to it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

18/02/23 Derby County v Charlton Allocation 2,681 | Sold 287

• Options
    Another few sold to our wee gang.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Yes I know. 
    I was commenting on Pringles goal.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Yes I know. 
    Sorry mate should have directed that at Chi.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Yes I know. 
    👍
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Yes I know. 
    👍
    You going to Derby mate. 
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Yes I know. 
    👍
    You going to Derby mate. 
    No mate.
    I'll be in Egypt 
  • Options
    Last time I went pride Park we lost 3-2 can't remember the year myst be close to 10 years back on a Tuesday night. Tempted by this
  • Options

18/02/23 Derby County v Charlton Allocation 2,681 | Sold 354

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Got my train tickets this morning only bought them yesterday afternoon. Been to the baseball ground a few times a couple of 2-0 defeats and a 2-2 draw where Kim Grant did a flying header to equalise 5 minutes from time.