Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Bar - Bolton game

What time does it open on Saturday? Assume its open as niormnal after the game but before?? 

Comments

• Well it normally opens at 12:30...somehow don't think that will work!
  • Depends what time the DJ rocks up…
  • I have been informed that the hospitality lounges open at 10:15. So maybe the same?
  • The Meantime Fans’ Bar will be opening its doors to supporters from 11am and will show all the build-up to Saturday's match, with a variety of food and drink available.

The Fans’ Bar will remain open for an additional hour after the game to screen the post-match reaction from the CharltonTV studio, presented by DNEL Ltd.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/five-things-do-bolton-match

• Ten of us in a private box in the East stand for this game.
    Celebrating one of our posters dad reaching the grand old age of 95 years young.
    I believe hospitality opens at 10.15.

No effing and blinding and clean underpants mate. 
  • Ten of us in a private box in the East stand for this game.
    Celebrating one of our posters dad reaching the grand old age of 95 years young.
    I believe hospitality opens at 10.15.

No effing and blinding and clean underpants mate. 
    I don't swear 
    And I only wear knickers. 
  • Never been in the fans bar before, but coming down from Manchester, not meeting up with mates, as is usual, in The Pilot. Where is the entrance? My season ticket is for the East Stand.
  • Never been in the fans bar before, but coming down from Manchester, not meeting up with mates, as is usual, in The Pilot. Where is the entrance? My season ticket is for the East Stand.
    Under the massive Charlton badge, just to the right as you look at it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

The Meantime Fans’ Bar will be opening its doors to supporters from 11am and will show all the build-up to Saturday's match, with a variety of food and drink available.

The Fans’ Bar will remain open for an additional hour after the game to screen the post-match reaction from the CharltonTV studio, presented by DNEL Ltd.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/five-things-do-bolton-match

Good stuff 👍