Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MOD Magazine

If you need the latest issue of @MODmag or if you haven't read it yet(where have you been it won Fanzine of the year at the FSA awards)

I will be at the corner of Floyd Road opposite the club shop between 1-3 before the Barnsley game, so come pick up a copy 

Unfortunately it will be cash only again this week.

Comments

• Just wanted to bump this ahead of tomorrow.

Don't forget to come and pick up your copy
  • Any idea when subscribers can expect to receive their copy in the post? The previous issue didn’t arrive & Gavin sent a replacement, but I hope this doesn’t happen again.
  • Take a brolly!
  • Any idea when subscribers can expect to receive their copy in the post? The previous issue didn’t arrive & Gavin sent a replacement, but I hope this doesn’t happen again.
    I have passed this on but can't tell you myself unfortunately, try messaging on twitter
  • Don't forget to pick up your copy today

I have passed this on but can't tell you myself unfortunately, try messaging on twitter
    Thanks @paulie8290 👍🏻
  • Issue 9 will be on sale tomorrow outside the stadium if weather is good will be in the same spot as last time

If its raining I will move under the bridge at Ransom Walk 

Come pick up your copy
  • Have they been posted out this time to subscribers?
  • edited March 2023
    conker said:
    Have they been posted out this time to subscribers?
    Yes I believe they have been posted
  • Sponsored links:

• If you haven't got issue 9 yet make sure you come by today and pick up your copy
  • For anyone interested 

Should be a good night 

• Sorry @paulie8290 didn’t mean to duplicate this.  Posted a fresh thread at the same time.  Looks like a great night 👍🏻
  • Issue 12 will be on sale outside the ground from 5.30 tomorrow 

First time issue 12 has been available outside the ground as its the first home league game since it was released.

Come pick up your copy and say Hi 

Cheers for the heads up. I'll be purchasing. Will you still be in position close to kick off as I'll only be arriving at 19:30 or so?

First time issue 12 has been available outside the ground as its the first home league game since it was released.

Cheers for the heads up. I'll be purchasing. Will you still be in position close to kick off as I'll only be arriving at 19:30 or so?
    Yeah(providing i don't sell the 70 copies i have this week) I won't be packing up until a minute or so before kickoff, just in case any people turn up close to kick off.

Yeah(providing i don't sell the 70 copies i have this week) I won't be packing up until a minute or so before kickoff, just in case any people turn up close to kick off.
    Brilliant, thank you. I'll be there as soon as a I can make it. Looking forward to reading it. 

Thanks for still being there selling the mag right up until kick off, @paulie8290. Glad to get my copy of the latest edition and say hello. Hope you've warmed up now mate. 

Thanks for still being there selling the mag right up until kick off, @paulie8290. Glad to get my copy of the latest edition and say hello. Hope you've warmed up now mate. 
    Nice to say Hi to you as well

Glad you got your copy, yeah I have warmed up now thanks Raynauds and a cold Tuesday night dont mix 🤣
  • Wondered if anyone knows how you can get in touch with Mod magazine about an order? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Wondered if anyone knows how you can get in touch with Mod magazine about an order? 
    editor@modmag.co.uk