Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough away 21/1/23

I know its all been a bit skewed with the Manchester united game but i would of thought these tickets would be on by now.

I don't have much points and presume this might go through some phases before being on general sale and i guess they get sent out by post.

Anyone know when they are likely to be put on sale? 

Comments

• Options
    Atleast give us a day to sober up first Karim!

Christ!
  • Options
    All going Peterborough clap your hands.
    👏👏👏
  • Options
    Atleast give us a day to sober up first Karim!

Christ!
    A day you say? I need a week I think.
  • Options
    Straight to general sale. On sale now. 
  • Options

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash at Peterborough United are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 2,198 for the trip to the Weston Homes Stadium on Saturday, January 21st (3pm KO GMT).

PRICES

Adult: £27

Over 65: £22

U24: £18

U18: £9

U12: £3

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free 

Wheelchair Bays: Six bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Peterborough via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £22 with the following pick-up points and times:  

COACH ONE

Bromley: 10.50am

Eltham: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 10.20am

Gravesend: 10.45am

Dartford: 11.00am

Bexleyheath: 11.15am

Charlton: 11.30am

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/peterborough-away-tickets-sale-now

• Options
    27 quid?! 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I reckon there's gonna be a lot of 23 year old's going to this 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    27 quid?! 
    You could always put your old school uniform on and get in for £9.. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bagged mine
  • Options
    27 quid?! 
    You could always put your old school uniform on and get in for £9.. ;)

My school got closed down years back and i think my beer belly might also give me away.
  • Options
    Locked in, had been checking for days, but hadn’t today, so cheers for heads up. Another League 1 sh*t hole for my lad to visit for the first time. Happy days, a bag full of treats 🤣
  • Options
    2nd closest game for me this season after MK and no getting stuck on the M6 winner !
  • Options
    3 wins in a row, just took 9000 to Manchester midweek. This should be a sell out now surely? Any idea if many have sold already? 
  • Options
    8 of our group have tickets. 

Looking forward to this & anticipating a better performance  than on Boxing Day, with 3 consecutive league wins under our belt.
  • Options
    We will be there  . . . got our 4 tickets today . . . I would expect this to sell out . . 2019 we sold out 2700. . . . . COYA 
  • Options
    Away day 5 this season for me!
  • Options
    been 3 times so giving it a miss, only aways I’ll likely do for rest of season are derby and Bristol as not been to either. 
  • Options
    If you don't mind a slower train - the network Railcard area goes up to Huntingdon, which is the stop before Peterborough. So buy a return to there to get a third off, then it's £5 return to Peterborough. You won't have to change train.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedPanda said:
    If you don't mind a slower train - the network Railcard area goes up to Huntingdon, which is the stop before Peterborough. So buy a return to there to get a third off, then it's £5 return to Peterborough. You won't have to change train.
    East Croydon to Peterborough £19.60 with railcard for me.
  • Options
    Less than 800 sold thought this would be more popular
  • Options
    My eldest and he’s geeky crew have got a taste for it and are going to this 
  • Options
    Got tickets now. Staying overnight. Knowing my fucking luck it will be postponed due to a frozen pitch. 
  • Options
    Got tickets now. Staying overnight. Knowing my fucking luck it will be postponed due to a frozen pitch. 
    Staying overnight in Peterborough.  You must be tapped (by the way, I live there.)
  • Options
    Less than 800 sold thought this would be more popular
    I'm going to Exeter and FGR, so giving this one a miss 
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    Staying overnight in Peterborough.  You must be tapped (by the way, I live there.)
    Yeah, and I've been there before. 
  • Options
    Only 789 sold - it’s an easy away day in terms of train etc, so I am surprised by the low turnout thus far
  • Options
    Lordflashheart said:
    Only 789 sold - it’s an easy away day in terms of train etc, so I am surprised by the low turnout thus far

All the part timers have gone back into hiding for a few more years..

• Options
    I think it may pick up this week and a few more walk ups on Saturday.