Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Attention all age rated concession ticket holders for Old Trafford.

Evidently Man U are very pro-active regarding proof of age.
Of course there’s no problem when required ages are obvious, however best to take proof of age anyway…. just in case.
Their policy is to sell you another ticket at ‘full price’ if the matter cannot be resolved…..plus they will not refund you for the unused concession ticket.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for that.
  • Options
    Me and you have got no worries mate having said that I’d better take my passport with me 😎.
  • Options
    Ok - I will bring my passport 
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Of course there’s no problem when required ages are obvious, however best to take proof of age anyway…. just in case.
    Their policy is to sell you another ticket at ‘full price’ if the matter cannot be resolved…..plus they will not refund you for the unused concession ticket.
    Not necessary for you mate.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Me and you have got no worries mate having said that I’d better take my passport with me 😎.
    He'll be wheeling you in.
  • Options
    Final bump.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Final bump.
    OUCH ! 
  • Options
    Lol you’d be alright, he’d be able to smuggle you in under his trench coat 😁
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Trench coat!!!!
    I’ll have you know it’s a green Schneiders of Salzburg classic Loden…….so there! 🫵
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Trench coat!!!!
    I’ll have you know it’s a green Schneiders of Salzburg classic Loden…….so there! 🫵
    Gotta hand it to ya, for an old c*** you dress very well.
  • Options
    @RedChaser is just a tramp.
  • Options
    Anyone have any problems?
  • Options
    Na got in on an u11 ticket