Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Dreams that seem so real

Last night i kept the wife awake...

Easy tigers... 

In my dream Thomas Sandgaard was refusing to sell and getting very greedy, i had no other option but to kick him in the nuts... 

She was not happy 😂

Comments

• I had a dream that we scored against Millwall. It was one of those shitty scambled goals but the goal stood. Unfortunately I woke up from the excitement and the dream ended - I don’t know whether we went on to win the match or not. Probably not but nevertheless we scored a goal at the den.
  • edited January 2023
    Solidgone said:
    I had a dream that we scored against Millwall. It was one of those shitty scambled goals but the goal stood. Unfortunately I woke up from the excitement and the dream ended - I don’t know whether we went on to win the match or not. Probably not but nevertheless we scored a goal at the den.
    Lovely to see you post on here Kim 😂
  • I dreamt we lost 4-0 at Pompey and dropped into a relegation spot. I’m still not sure what reality is.
  • edited January 2023
    Solidgone said:
    I had a dream that we scored against Millwall. It was one of those shitty scambled goals but the goal stood. Unfortunately I woke up from the excitement and the dream ended - I don’t know whether we went on to win the match or not. Probably not but nevertheless we scored a goal at the den.
    Lovely to see you post on here Kim 😂
    One of my most happiest nights!
  • Solidgone said:
    Solidgone said:
    I had a dream that we scored against Millwall. It was one of those shitty scambled goals but the goal stood. Unfortunately I woke up from the excitement and the dream ended - I don’t know whether we went on to win the match or not. Probably not but nevertheless we scored a goal at the den. Lovely to see you post on here Kim 😂
    One of my most happiest nights!
    Yep me too, loved walking out of the Den that night 😁
  • I dreamt that Roger De Courcey and Nookie Bear played in central midfield for us. They were surprisingly good and moved quite independently of each other, Nookie covering the whole pitch thanks to Roger having a big rubberised arm like Stretch Armstrong. They only played one match though, as they couldn't take the anti-Palace abuse that the crowd threw at them.
  • edited October 2023
    Last night i kept the wife awake...

Easy tigers... 

In my dream Thomas Sandgaard was refusing to sell and getting very greedy, i had no other option but to kick him in the nuts... 

She was not happy 😂
    Your "wife" is a bloke and you kicked him in the nuts?