Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Signing Off for Now!

13»

Comments

• Options
    swordfish said:
    Yeah, Swordfish definitely previously posted under another moniker...

For that reason I have paid attention to their posts, which are generally bright and cheerful. 

See you when you return under some other name, yo
    @Siv_in_Norfolk, @TEL.  FYI I previously posted as @unjpc49427, but I won't be regenerating again. 
    Hopefully you won't be leaving for good either.

Enjoy a break and come back refreshed.
  • Options
    I am also Swordfish
  • Options
    See you next year Swordfish!
  • Options
    I left once for 3 years. Nobody noticed. 
  • Options
    There has apparently only been 5 sightings of swordfish in the UK - including this poor fella who was a bit washed up.  

Come back soon swordfish, maybe drop the f and regenerate as Hiswords? 
  • Options
    edited March 2023
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    Ok .. you’ve made your point
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    swordfish said:
    Apologies. I never meant to post on here. I was having a.. moment.  Are people liking it coz they want me to bugger off again? If so, sorry to disappoint. look at me! look at me! B)
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    _MrDick said:
    swordfish said:
    Apologies. I never meant to post on here. I was having a.. moment.  Are people liking it coz they want me to bugger off again? If so, sorry to disappoint. look at me! look at me! B)
    I liked it because you should stay.

And suffer like the rest of us.
  • Options
    swordfish said:
    _MrDick said:
    swordfish said:
    Yes Thomas, everyone wants you to jog on and  stick your song up your arse.  No more self funded singles,  there's enough shit in the world,  spend the studio and equipment money on some staff that know what they're doing.  You could install Martin in the studio as a record producer instead, how hard can that be, it's just twiddling a few knobs, within a couple of years he could be producing U2 and Coldplay, or if he's as successful as his football, producing Showaddywaddy

make this the last single, put it on the end of the Greatest Shits compilation and retire from the music business,  we are begging you.  

'hear the groans, moans and yawns, we will achieve.....3rd division mediocrity,  I'm the nepotist, clueless fuckwit, forget the work permit, she is also shit, we've got Poundland football.... they're cheap or free and they always break easily,  (chorus). Over promise, now I look like a tit, I'm a deluded dad rocker who'll never have a hit

Music and Football I nawsed it up, am a DIY amateur I don't give a fuck,  We are the amateurs yea, Martin is an amateur yea, Bonne Penney Kirk-Amateurs.'©Swordfish
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this the end of the  fish puns?
    I wouldn't plaice a bet on it
  • Options
    Wellred said:
    Is this the end of the  fish puns?
    I wouldn't plaice a bet on it
    You should have posted on Net Addicks.