Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

edited January 2023 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for Charlton's Carabao Cup quarter-final tie at Manchester United will go on priority sale from 2pm on Wednesday, December 28th.

The club have received an allocation of 7,403 for the trip to Old Trafford on Tuesday, January 10th (8pm KO GMT).

Tickets will be extended through the loyalty points phases over the next week, as with any high-demand away game. Once fans have the required number of loyalty points to buy tickets, they will be able to purchase up to two tickets each. 

PRICES

Adult: £28

U21: £21

Over 65/U18: £14

U16: £10

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free*

*Please note the club have a limited number of ambulant tickets available and after we have sold out of this allocation, ambulant supporters cannot receive a complimentary ticket for their helper. If a helper is required, they would then need to purchase a standard ticket at full price.

Wheelchair Bays: 18 wheelchair bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free

LOYALTY POINTS SYSTEM

Phase 1: 540 loyalty points with Valley Gold - Wednesday, December 28th from 2pm

Phase 2: 540 loyalty points - Thursday, December 29th from 11am

Phase 3: 520 loyalty points with Valley Gold - Thursday, December 29th from 2pm

Phase 4: 520 loyalty points - Friday, December 30th from 11am

Phase 5: 480 loyalty points with Valley Gold - Friday, December 30th from 2pm

Phase 6: 480 loyalty points - Monday, January 2nd from 11am

Phase 7: 470 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Monday, January 2nd from 2pm

Phase 8: 460 loyalty points - Tuesday, January 3rd from 11am

Phase 9: 230 loyalty points - Tuesday, January 3rd from 2pm

Phase 10: 100 loyalty points - Wednesday, January 4th from 11am

Phase 11: General sale - Wednesday, January 4th from 2pm

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Manchester United via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £30.

Normal pick-up points are set to be available, with pick-up times to be confirmed in due course.

Fans looking to leave their car at The Valley can register their interest by emailing tickets@cafc.co.uk.

VALLEY EXPRESS

The club is also looking at the potential of running the Valley Express service from East Sussex and Kent. To register an interest in the Valley Express service, please email tickets@cafc.co.uk by 5pm on Friday, December 30th.

Supporters can register their coach interest even if they haven’t been able to purchase a ticket at that stage. The club will then update supporters on final Valley Express plans once a clear picture on demand has been established.

Ticket distribution/collection

The club are still waiting to receive tickets for the last eight tie at Old Trafford but wanted to make tickets available to supporters as early as possible.

Fans purchasing in person at the club's Ticket Office or selecting collection at The Valley when purchasing online will not be able to collect their tickets until the club have communicated that the tickets are ready for collection via email.

If you aren’t sure if you are opted in to the club’s emails, and would like to be, please email tickets@cafc.co.uk.

Tickets will be posted until Thursday, January 5th. Anyone purchasing after this date can arrange a collection either from The Valley or Old Trafford.

Price band abuse 

Supporters should be aware that they will be refused entry and will not be given the opportunity to pay for the upgrade either via the club's Ticket Office in advance or Manchester United’s Ticket Office on the day if they purchase in the wrong price band. ID checks will be in place and stewards will be doing checks on every turnstile.

In-person Ticket Office opening hours

The club’s ticket office will be open until 6pm on Wednesday, December 28th as tickets go on sale.

Thursday, December 29th: 11am-5pm

Friday, December 30th: 11am-5pm

Saturday, December 31st: CLOSED 

Sunday, January 1st: CLOSED

Monday, January 2nd: 11am-5pm

Opening hours will revert to normal from Tuesday, January 3rd.

Comments

• Options
    Does the booking system have the weekend off ?
  • Options
    Balls I’ve only got 485 points. Annoying!
  • Options
    Does anyone know how you buy multiple tickets together do you need to have multiple fan ids registered? 
  • Options
    Does anyone know how you buy multiple tickets together do you need to have multiple fan ids registered? 
    If you have the other fan id’s “associated” to your account then you can buy on their behalf normally (you need to remember to assign the tickets to those ID’s). 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    If you have the other fan id’s “associated” to your account then you can buy on their behalf normally (you need to remember to assign the tickets to those ID’s). 
    Thanks I have their IDs and they have sufficient priority points for 1st phase. Will give it a go 
  • Options
    Wonder how many Valley Away coaches will be put on and when they’ll confirm it ?
  • Options
    I have to wait until general sale, I wonder if valley away slots will still be available at that point? 
  • Options
    That will be me & the boy sorted on Friday morning then. Will also book Valley Express from Bexleyheath/Dartford. 

Happy days  !!
  • Options
    I have to wait until general sale, I wonder if valley away slots will still be available at that point? 
    Book it up, you can always cancel the coach and get a refund up to 24 hours before kick off I think it is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Book your coach, can’t see the match tickets not making general sale.
  • Options
    I’m also waiting until General Sale but with more tickets still to come if needed, anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one I’m sure 
  • Options
    I’m also waiting until General Sale but with more tickets still to come if needed, anyone who wants a ticket will be able to get one I’m sure 
    Are those extra tickets guaranteed if we need them?
  • Options
    Does anyone know how to find out how many points I got via website…?
    thanks in advance 
  • Options
    Didn’t realise I could book coach without the ticket! Thanks all 
  • Options
    thanks in advance 
    Account details on booking.cafc
  • Options
    thanks in advance 
  • Options
    cazo said:
    Should of gone straight to general sale this will not sell out 5000 tops plus post will fuccing some up I haven’t had post for over 2 weeks 
    Sunday 6th March 1994
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    cazo said:
    Should of gone straight to general sale this will not sell out 5000 tops plus post will fuccing some up I haven’t had post for over 2 weeks 
    Sunday 6th March 1994
    What about it
  • Options
    cazo said:
    shirty5 said:
    cazo said:
    Sunday 6th March 1994
    What about it
    An infamous day 
  • Options
    Battle of the Man U ticket threads
  • Options
    Only two tickets per person. Ridiculous. Got people at different levels of priority. Should have been 4 per person. 
  • Options
    Hmm, I only have 65 loyalty points but I live half an hour away from Old Trafford. I think they should have taken that into account ;)

Don’t suppose anyone would know but…If I want more than 2 tickets then will my father-in-law need to register an account and then we buy at the same time in general sale to coordinate seats? Or am I best getting him to register and linking his account to mine and buying 3-4 altogether? Maybe someone who is in the superior phase can let us know if it’s randomly allocated seating or choose your own seats? 🙃
  • Options
    The club have done well here but you will always get one or two unhappy punters. 

A Tuesday night in the middle of January? Will do well if it sells out 
  • Options
    cazo said:
    shirty5 said:
    cazo said:
    Sunday 6th March 1994
    What about it
    I queued for 4 hours for a ticket