Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hamza Serrar Leaving

Head of the last phase in the academy and someone who has done incredibly well with the u18s and more recently u21s. He has worked with some very talented young players and got them to another level in performance and consistency, especially in the academy and helping with the transition into the first team picture.

Good luck in the future, Hamza.

Comments

• Sage said:
    Head of the last phase in the academy and someone who has done incredibly well with the u18s and more recently u21s. He has worked with some very talented young players and got them to another level in performance and consistency, especially in the academy and helping with the transition into the first team picture.

That's a real shame. Are you able to share the reason he's leaving?
  • Hopefully he’s going on to bigger and better things. Our loss and good luck to him
  • Most definitely our loss.
    Very best wishes Hamza.
  • Sage said:

Had the pleasure of meeting Hamza last year when the U18s came down to Worthing in the FA Youth Cup , absolutely fantastic guy and a very highly thought of coach clearly. Presented me with a shirt before the game in memory of my dad and was just a great guy the whole evening. 

Feels like a huge loss but imagine he's gone to a Cat 1 academy somewhere. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame as seems a very decent coach.  Good luck to him as long as he does not come back for our best kids.
  • Que serrar serrar, whatever will be will be...
  • My feedback on this bloke from a senior source on the playing side, is that he was a clown. Was undermining Garner and generally becoming a real nuisance. I have no idea who he is, so only quoting what I was told. 
  • One thing we can't complain about is coaches moving up the ladder within the Club. Good luck Hamza.
  • The future's not ours to see