Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-1 Peterborough

many thanks to the 59 Lifers who gave marks

according to the "official" summery both Henry & Rak-Sakyi came on the field of play for 19 minutes while Stockley made it a minute before them for 20 minutes (Leuth please note)

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Relegation not Religation

Otherwise more great work, thanks! 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Relegation not Religation

Otherwise more great work, thanks! 
    Sorry was using Guardian spelling 
  • Options
    I do think Stockley getting the lowest mark is a sign that he is the current scapegoat. 
  • Options
    stockley scapegoat or worst player?
    my vote is worst player
  • Options
    timken said:
    my vote is worst player
    His performance didn’t warrant the lowest score. I’d say scapegoat. 
  • Options
    timken said:
    my vote is worst player
    His performance didn’t warrant the lowest score. I’d say scapegoat. 
    It probably also has to do with the fact that he didn’t have long on the pitch. It’s difficult to compare a players contribution over 90 minutes versus someone who only plays for 20. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Thanks as ever, Lancs. What position are we in form table please? I’m guessing 23rd?
  • Options
    Thanks as ever, Lancs. What position are we in form table please? I’m guessing 23rd?
    yes 23rd it is
  • Options
    timken said:
    my vote is worst player
    Personally not sure what more he could have done, won the headers when he came on. Scapegoat. 
  • Options
    timken said:
    my vote is worst player
    It's not necessarily either/or. He could be the worst player and still be a scapegoat. Sadly, I think he's reached the point where there's a large number of  Lifers that will always vote him down unless he scores, so I think scapegoat is a fair call. That said, there was only one player who I'd feel comfortable in saying was worse than Stockley and that was Kirk who contributed precisely nothing. Fortunately for him though, his 12 minutes on the pitch was sufficiently low to spare him the ignominy of a Statbank rating. Rak-Sakyi, might also have scored lower too, having blown the most glorious opportunity to win the match, but it's one of the vaguries of Statbank that the clock had ticked down, so despite being part of a triple substitution with Stockley and Henry only one one of the three gets a rating here.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In this case Stockley does feel like  scapegoat. He came on and won several headers, if there had been a pacey striker playing alongside him, chances are that we would have created something.
  • Options
    2 goals in 21 games 
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    2 goals in 21 games 
    Says it all. The most Immobile forward I've ever seen. Completely lost his way. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    TEL said:
    wmcf123 said:
    2 goals in 21 games 
    Pawel Abott wasn’t that special either Tel but at least he was a Polish U 21 international  😉
  • Options
    TEL said:
    wmcf123 said:
    2 goals in 21 games 
    You can be that immobile and still effective , if you have ball control, the ability to shield the ball and bring others into play .  He doesn’t, sadly .  

He will play better in a 352, as he showed last season.  But him and Chuks are huge problems, for different reasons .