Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Colin Cameron Tribute

Our past Historian and a life long supporter died 10 years ago on Christmas Day 2012. 

Perhaps a tribute of a minutes applause at 10 minutes into the game on Boxing Day would be an appropriate tribute and to recognise the legacy he left us and to show he has not been forgotten. 

RIP

Comments

• Options
    Our past Historian and a life long supporter died 10 years ago on Christmas Day 2012. 

Perhaps a tribute of a minutes applause at 10 minutes into the game on Boxing Day would be an appropriate tribute and to recognise the legacy he left us and to show he has not been forgotten. 

RIP

A great idea Twa but I think it’s a bit late in the day to have a shout out for this.
  • Options
    Ten years already! Where does time go? 
    RIP Colin.
  • Options
    Well I will be raising a glass to Colin on 25th.
    Thinking of the good times and wonder just what does the future hold for Charlton.

Cheers Colin thanks. Miss you C and G
  • Options
    Would hope something would appear in the program for this match but hardly anyone left at club that knew him.
    Over to you Peter.
  • Options
    Can anyone supply contact details of someone I can contact at the Valley who could display Colin`s photo on the big screen with a simple message referring to his 10th anniversary?
  • Options
    Tom.rubashow@cafc.co.uk 
    George.jones@cafc.co.uk 
    Fans@cafc.co.uk 
    Cafcadvisor@cafc.co.uk 

RIP Colin
  • Options
    Respect Tunwellsaddick

• Options
    @Tunwellsaddick
    Have contact with an old friend of Colin and family of his. Message is hope you can achieve something positive. As people at charlton now are few on the ground.
    all the best
  • Options
    Tom.rubashow@cafc.co.uk 
    George.jones@cafc.co.uk 
    Fans@cafc.co.uk 
    Cafcadvisor@cafc.co.uk 

RIP Colin
    We have e-mailed the above addresses re Colin Cameron.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tom.rubashow@cafc.co.uk 
    George.jones@cafc.co.uk 
    Fans@cafc.co.uk 
    Cafcadvisor@cafc.co.uk 

RIP Colin
    We have e-mailed the above addresses re Colin Cameron.

I have also emailed this list. Lets hope the emails will be seen by the club in time for Colin`s anniversary be shown on the Valley screen. I am sure there are many, like ourselves, who remember him with great fondness.

Many thanks for your support Lewis Coaches 
  • Options
    Some from the club Tom Rubashow has made contact with us . Would appear a message about Colin Cameron will be read out at half time. 
    I do know that members of Colin’s family will attend the game today.
  • Options
    Delighted to hear the club will recognise Colin`s 10th anniversary at today`s game.

• Options
    Tom Morris died two years ago this week. 
  • Options
    Tom Morris, another legend in Charlton`s history. Big gaps left by both of them at The Valley. RIP
  • Options
    Can anyone supply contact details of someone I can contact at the Valley who could display Colin`s photo on the big screen with a simple message referring to his 10th anniversary?
    Hopefully they will get the correct photo. 
    I'm still embarrassed by a few years ago when they got it wrong.
    Rip Colin