Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Date for Man Utd - What’s the hold up ?

So yesterday, they announced the 2 x televised games and the respective dates and times. Then Wolves put on their website the date and time of their game. Yet still nothing for our game ? 

Comments

• Options
    It's Delort all over again.
  • Options
    Doubt anything will be announced until after Christmas now
  • Options
    They will probably make it 4 x tickets per person meaning the club only have to deal with 1,000 applications to shift 4k in tickets.
  • Options
    So they’ll have to announce the fixture date, ticket and travel (if they are offering any travel) arrangements less than 2 weeks ahead of our biggest away match for ages? Slightly concerned this will turn into an absolute cluster. 
  • Options
    Nobody’s home.
    But United haven’t announced either ? 
  • Options
    Nobody’s home.
    But United haven’t announced either ? 
    They have to talk to Charlton to agree a date. They can't just decide themselves.
  • Options
    Waiting for the new owners, they’ll be ball juggling on the pitch, what could go wrong?
  • Options
    Waiting for the new owners, they’ll be ball juggling on the pitch, what could go wrong?
    Maybe Sandman is negotiating an on pitch guitar solo 🎸, whilst Martin is showing the Stratford End the ‘hardest shot in football’ 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have just logged in to check my account and there are no reward points showing.
    Has the system changed?
    I have held a season ticket for the past few seasons but haven't travelled to away games.
  • Options
    I have just searched for Charlton Cash on the website and it tells me there are 6 results. But it doesn't give me any links to them 🤣
  • Options
    I have just searched for Charlton Cash on the website and it tells me there are 6 results. But it doesn't give me any links to them 🤣
    Think that currency devalued long ago! 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I have just logged in to check my account and there are no reward points showing.
    Has the system changed?
    I have held a season ticket for the past few seasons but haven't travelled to away games.
    Go to the ticketing site, clicks “personal details” and your loyalty points should be about half way down, in the “my profile” section 
  • Options
    Manure must be quaking in their boots at this fixture. I’ve heard that there have already started camping out for tickets. 

Shankly said football is more important than God. Manure fans say that tickets against Charlton are more important than Christmas. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Has the system changed?
    Go to the ticketing site, clicks “personal details” and your loyalty points should be about half way down, in the “my profile” section 
    Thank you. I will try again later. I keep getting "error" popping up whenever I click a link.

• Options
    10th February  1939 Charlton Athletic 7 Manchester United 1 - wow!
  • Options
    Just took a look at our website and the cup match isn't even listed as tbc. 

It's as though our management are rabbits caught in headlights.

I wonder they will move before they are squashed? 
  • Options
    Waiting for the next postal strike so there can be meltdowns about tickets getting through on time 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    I ca be see there being a big “collections” operation at the Lincoln game.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I can see it now.

LIVE from Manchester
    LIVE on the pitch
    The Theatre of Dreams
    Are you ready to rock?
    All the way from Colorado in the U S of A
    Let's hear it for...
    KERRANG!

• Options
    United members have been informed that home match day tickets will be available to buy from 27th Dec.
  • Options
    Hopefully yes, seems the most sensible way, post is unreliable. 
  • Options
    Hopefully yes, seems the most sensible way, post is unreliable. 
    So is our ticket office.
  • Options
    Most sensible thing would be for the ticket office to stay open until say 8pm for a few nights once they are available for collection only, no sales over the counter, somehow picking a ticket up at Old Trafford is not an appealing thought 
  • Options
    Maybe just e-tickets. Bit old school for paper tickets. 
  • Options
    I have confidence in the staff in the ticket office but not in the management above them who will be making the decisions. There will be nowhere near enough coaches run, maybe one on each Valley Express route, filling them up at Dartford/Bexleyheath plus a few more directly from there, maybe 20 in total tops. Plus ticketing itself will be chaos probably with some numpty telling United that 3k will be plenty !!!