Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Athletic vs Brighton & Hove Albion | Wed 21 Dec 2022 - 7:45pm KO | Match Preview

Comments

• Options
    On BBC 5 live this morning, Brighton fans saying up to 2000 have not received their tickets and will have to queue at The Valley tonight for duplicates. I think the problem is at the Brighton end and post strike issues.
    Potential for kick off to be delayed you’d think. 
  • Options
    Davo53 said:
    Just heard stockley isn’t available tonight as he’s shattered after carrying Joseph and a pregnant Mary to a stable in Bethlehem.
    Too cruel for a LOL!
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    On BBC 5 live this morning, Brighton fans saying up to 2000 have not received their tickets and will have to queue at The Valley tonight for duplicates. I think the problem is at the Brighton end and post strike issues.
    They have been told to turn up an hour before kickoff. Extra staff (maybe from Brighton) will be in the away fans ticket office.
  • Options
    Watched their manager’s press conference. It sounds like their plan is to start most of their World Cup players on the bench, with the exception of Moises Caicedo.

So their line-up might look something like:

Steele

GroB - Dunk - Webster - Veltman

Caicedo - Gilmour

March - Lallana - Enciso

Undav
    They could probably put most of their players on the bench and still beat us.
  • Options
    Anything less than a 5 goal tonking will be a decent showing I think
  • Options
    How many been sold?
    It’s not January yet
  • Options
    Can't wait for this! I can gloat on here for years to come saying, I was there for our biggest tonking in history!! 
  • Options
    If league 2 Stockport can make us look like amateurs, this one aint gonna be pretty! 
  • Options
    Just looking at betting options.

Brighton to win, Brighton most corners in each half and Brighton most shots on target in each half 13/8 looks pretty good value!
  • Options
    I'm feeling a lot more optimistic / enthused about tonight's game than i was a few days ago before the new appointments / apparent takeover progress.  Whether that is misplaced i don't know but if nothing had changed since Saturday then i'd be going down there expecting a terrible event - feels like i'm going to something I might actually enjoy now - optimism for you i guess. Just throw me a lifeline that things will get better and i'm prepared to believe it until it becomes obvious it won't - the period between the close of the Summer window and 2 days ago was just a period of despair really - COYR!!!, let this be the start of an upturn - stranger things have happened.        
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone reckon they may be a stream for this? 
    @Callumcafc might be best answering this, what with being from the States and having access to ESPN+
    ESPN+ say they’ll be showing the game later tonight.

Any tips how to subscribe from the UK, seems to be an issue if paying with a non US card.
    Have my vpn on set to US.

• Options
    Uboat said:
    They have been told to turn up an hour before kickoff. Extra staff (maybe from Brighton) will be in the away fans ticket office.
    its the one's in the home ends that'll be the nuisance - that watford game last year was a shambles getting in - and that was just home fans and the poxy phone ticket technology failure or something - lets hope TK has sorted that out now and that moody steward is nowhere near - for their sakes as well - new bosses watching !!!      
  • Options
    The last professional side that we beat in 90 minutes was Brighton U21s, only 10 matches ago. Can we do the double?
  • Options
    Anyone know how many tickets have been sold in total? Im just interested to know if the Home support will outweigh the Brighton lot!
  • Options
    The last professional side that we beat in 90 minutes was Brighton U21s, only 10 matches ago. Can we do the double?
    A Strong Possibility Sir David Attenborough GIF - A Strong
  • Options
    Anyone know how many tickets have been sold in total? Im just interested to know if the Home support will outweigh the Brighton lot!
    my guess is it will bea bout 50/50  
  • Options
    Not had much chance to work on anything at the training ground since Saturday, so I'm a tad more optimistic.

Away win 1-3
  • Options
    @Callumcafc might be best answering this, what with being from the States and having access to ESPN+

Any tips how to subscribe from the UK, seems to be an issue if paying with a non US card.

Sorry not sure… what it should mean for UK folk is that a stream should appear somewhere on the internet a couple of minutes before kick off.
  • Options

Sorry not sure… what it should mean for UK folk is that a stream should appear somewhere on the internet a couple of minutes before kick off.
    Ok thanks, seems a case of watching from the UK via vpn if you subscribed in the US.
    I’ll keep an eye out for a stream and post here if I find anything, perhaps others can do the same.
  • Options
    If we fanny about at the back tonight I swear to god. At least make them create the chances and not just gift wrap them
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ok thanks, seems a case of watching from the UK via vpn if you subscribed in the US.
    I’ll keep an eye out for a stream and post here if I find anything, perhaps others can do the same.
    As always with viprow, use an Ad-Blocker... It might not work either, but is currently showing here

https://www.viprow.nu/sports-football-online
  • Options

Cheers, I will do the same if I find a stream 
  • Options
    I don't think we will get a tonking tonight, if Brighton go a couple of goals in front they will treat it as a training session and stroke it about. I cannot see them piling on relentless pressure and scoring a hatful.
  • Options
    I don't think we will get a tonking tonight, if Brighton go a couple of goals in front they will treat it as a training session and stroke it about. I cannot see them piling on relentless pressure and scoring a hatful.
    They won't need to pile on pressure Mike, we'll give them gifts all game! 
  • Options
    Charlton to get a famous win, and Dean Holden to change his story and claim that he was in charge tonight 
  • Options
    KettsJohn said:

Cheers, I will do the same if I find a stream 

I’ve been using Sports Donkey for years. It’s a subscribed service but rarely lets me down with a decent VPN 
  • Options
    Lot of Brighton at LB. How the feck did we become so shit that I don't feel confident jostling with fans 2 leagues above us, but am going to the game as 'rivals'.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this for once. At the end of the day I support the team if PV says show support, of course I will. And I will keep on going, better days have to come. And evenings. Not today. 3-0 Brighton.
  • Options
    I dont think it will be a tonking, but will be a comfortable away win.

0-4

• Options
    0-9 and i am being serious for once...
    Agreed - Anything less than a 6 goal loss will be good on current form with this squad and owner.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!