Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Thomas - We Need A Decent Manager

2»

Comments

• Options
    IdleHans said: 
    A fish rots from the head 
    How spooky - Young Mr Grace said that this evening on an episode of Are You Being Served 🐡
  • Options
    As I posted on the match thread. Sacking Garner and replacing with Hayes will be our undoing. The guy is woefullng inexperienced, totally out of his depth and is hardly inspiring at his press conferences so not sure he's got what it takes to 'rally the troops' From what I've seen so far he is unable to do that. I'm sure a great blackboard tactician but football is more than that. The issue is what decent manager is going to want to work for Sandgaard ?  
  • Options
    The manager is not to blame - I thought we played very well in the first half and unlucky not to get the second goal. But the second half exposed our mental and physical strength. Rovers wanted to win this match and their effort matched their ambition to win. We just lost sight of what we were doing well and went into total disarray. Only one team was going to win after their equaliser. We need a strong leader on the pitch to focus on the players that lose their concentration. 
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    The manager is not to blame - I thought we played very well in the first half and unlucky not to get the second goal. But the second half exposed our mental and physical strength. Rovers wanted to win this match and their effort matched their ambition to win. We just lost sight of what we were doing well and went into total disarray. Only one team was going to win after their equaliser. We need a strong leader on the pitch to focus on the players that lose their concentration. 
    Yet it could be argued that the right manager fixes these issues.
  • Options
    Just dawned on me that this season has various similarities to 2006/7 PL relegation. New ‘young’ manager with a patchy record rather surprisingly sacked in November. Internal caretaker appointment a disaster despite us all hoping for the best. Big league cup match in the week before Christmas. 

Will Pardew be announced on Christmas Eve? 
  • Options
    Just dawned on me that this season has various similarities to 2006/7 PL relegation. New ‘young’ manager with a patchy record rather surprisingly sacked in November. Internal caretaker appointment a disaster despite us all hoping for the best. Big league cup match in the week before Christmas. 

Then it really WOULD be pantomime season ! 
  • Options
    He who does not learn from history is doomed to repeat it
  • Options

Then it really WOULD be pantomime season ! 
    Oh no it wouldn’t…