Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bet365 World Cup Predictor Comp

Anyone play their free game on this? How you been getting on.

You had to predict all your group positions through to the final before the tournament started 

Before today I was 430 points and positioned 8,000 odd. Had France as one of my semi finalists so got another 80pts for that, taking me to 510, and my rank position has fallen to 52,500+ !  How can that happen??

Had an Argie v France final in my prediction so will get another 320pts to come from that, but current position has me right naffed off!

Comments

• Where do you find out how you're doing?
  • Go to World Cup, then scroll across the menu to Free Games 

• Go to World Cup, then scroll across the menu to Free Games 

Got 320 points 
  • What’s your rank?
  • Counless of places below you
  • I have 350 points and am in position 846710
  • 400 points - 497,467th 
  • Perhaps my ranking before the last game was wrong then. With the outstanding games it Did get my hopes up I’d be in for some free bets 
  • Sponsored links:

• i am ranked 1 million + on 250 points, so thanks for highlighting this AFKA, i totally forgot about it and basically made no difference to my life whatever... 

Quite impressive getting the points you have and the finalists. 
  • Anyone play their free game on this? How you been getting on.

You had to predict all your group positions through to the final before the tournament started 

Before today I was 430 points and positioned 8,000 odd. Had France as one of my semi finalists so got another 80pts for that, taking me to 510, and my rank position has fallen to 52,500+ !  How can that happen??

Had an Argie v France final in my prediction so will get another 320pts to come from that, but current position has me right naffed off!
    Hope you backed it too.  With Bet365 it was 22/1

Yes I did, stupidly hedged Morocco yesterday to guarantee a pay 
  • i am ranked 1 million + on 250 points, so thanks for highlighting this AFKA, i totally forgot about it and basically made no difference to my life whatever... 

Can you genuinely believe there 1m+ people playing in an app comp???

Absolutely nothing wrong with hedging if the circumstances are right to do so. And the way Morocco played, in the second half particularly, the game might have ended up with penalties and they are a coin toss. 

I had the same bet and hedged it too, but before the semis, as I had other bets running including Croatia to win and Messi to be Golden Boot winner and needed Argentina to progress more than Croatia. I could currently lay Messi at 1.78 on but will let that ride now. 

Yes - believe it :)

1 million is still a relatively small percentage of our customer base.

Not stupid at all mate.
    My belief now is , if I top up even after a days betting then I've had a win.
    Not many days I don't gamble , but I don't lose hardly anything.
    I'm never gonna win big but I'm not going to lose much.
    Can also have a good laugh.
    Backed both teams to have a shot on target in each half last night.
    When Morocco had one in the 92nd minute I'm cheering the house down.
    Me mate and me wife asked how much I won.
    £7.60 I reply £6 profit on the day.
    They started p!ssing themselves.

It's the same with super six, a free comp and a chance to win a lot of money! i believe it, surprised i did so poor but also do the predict 6 they do and sky's so one of those things, it would be silly not too. 
  • clb74 said:

Not stupid at all mate.
    My belief now is , if I top up even after a days betting then I've had a win.
    Not many days I don't gamble , but I don't lose hardly anything.
    I'm never gonna win big but I'm not going to lose much.
    Can also have a good laugh.
    Backed both teams to have a shot on target in each half last night.
    When Morocco had one in the 92nd minute I'm cheering the house down.
    Me mate and me wife asked how much I won.
    £7.60 I reply £6 profit on the day.
    They started p!ssing themselves.
    That’s exactly how it should be mate. 

Cash out option is a nightmare feature for me, makes a bet less fun and something that has to be managed with evolving judgement. Before that you had a punt and no other consideration. I’ve made the wrong cash out / let run calls on about 5 bets in the last two months and not won about £500 as a result. 
  • Sure Bob said on here once that people cashing out makes his company about an extra 2.5% 
  • Sponsored links:

• meldrew66 said:

All my bets were based on an Argentina v France final. I’ve got Argentina to win and Mbappe to win the golden boot at 80-1 with PP and the same width Messi at 33-1 plus France to win with Messi to win the boot at 100-1 so it’s gonna be an interesting watch for me with those bets still running and both on 5 goals. I’ve also got France to beat Argentina at 33-1. I had a lovely tickle with Messi having 10 shots on target which paid out nicely and I’m still sweating on Mbappe reaching 12 shots on target where he has been on 10 since the England game. 
    Mbappe had a shot on target against Morocco.
  • clb74 said:
    meldrew66 said:

All my bets were based on an Argentina v France final. I’ve got Argentina to win and Mbappe to win the golden boot at 80-1 with PP and the same width Messi at 33-1 plus France to win with Messi to win the boot at 100-1 so it’s gonna be an interesting watch for me with those bets still running and both on 5 goals. I’ve also got France to beat Argentina at 33-1. I had a lovely tickle with Messi having 10 shots on target which paid out nicely and I’m still sweating on Mbappe reaching 12 shots on target where he has been on 10 since the England game. 
    Mbappe had a shot on target against Morocco.
    ..not officially by all accounts unless he was on 9 and then 10 after the Morocco game. Either way, it seems I need him to have 2 shots on target in the final.
  • meldrew66 said:

All my bets were based on an Argentina v France final. I’ve got Argentina to win and Mbappe to win the golden boot at 80-1 with PP and the same with Messi at 33-1 plus France to win with Messi to win the boot at 100-1 so it’s gonna be an interesting watch for me with those bets still running and both on 5 goals. I’ve also got France to beat Argentina at 33-1. I had a lovely tickle with Messi having 10 shots on target which paid out nicely and I’m still sweating on Mbappe reaching 12 shots on target where he has been on 10 since the England game. 
    Did you cash out Argentina messi at 2 -0
    12 sot for mbappe then .

• I ended with 670 points, ranked 43,300 odd
  • clb74 said:
    meldrew66 said:

All my bets were based on an Argentina v France final. I’ve got Argentina to win and Mbappe to win the golden boot at 80-1 with PP and the same with Messi at 33-1 plus France to win with Messi to win the boot at 100-1 so it’s gonna be an interesting watch for me with those bets still running and both on 5 goals. I’ve also got France to beat Argentina at 33-1. I had a lovely tickle with Messi having 10 shots on target which paid out nicely and I’m still sweating on Mbappe reaching 12 shots  on target where he has been on 10 since the England game. 
    12 sot for mbappe then .

No, I was put at the panto and holding my nerve. Thankfully, the Argentina/Mbappe and Mbappe GB bets paid out handsomely. Very happy!
  • meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    meldrew66 said:

All my bets were based on an Argentina v France final. I’ve got Argentina to win and Mbappe to win the golden boot at 80-1 with PP and the same with Messi at 33-1 plus France to win with Messi to win the boot at 100-1 so it’s gonna be an interesting watch for me with those bets still running and both on 5 goals. I’ve also got France to beat Argentina at 33-1. I had a lovely tickle with Messi having 10 shots on target which paid out nicely and I’m still sweating on Mbappe reaching 12 shots  on target where he has been on 10 since the England game. 
    12 sot for mbappe then .

No, I was put at the panto and holding my nerve. Thankfully, the Argentina/Mbappe and Mbappe GB bets paid out handsomely. Very happy!
    Nice one.
    I was hoping for double bubble for you with Messi argies 2 0 up with 10 minutes left
  • I ended with 670 points, ranked 43,300 odd
    What did the winner top up with?
  • clb74 said:
    meldrew66 said:
    clb74 said:
    meldrew66 said:

12 sot for mbappe then .

Nice one.
    I was hoping for double bubble for you with Messi argies 2 0 up with 10 minutes left
    I know, right!? I missed out on a £200 bet builder cash out with Argentina winning in extra time as I hovered over £180 cash out seconds before Mbappe made it 3-3. Annoyed with myself not hitting the button. I never seem to make the right decision when it comes to cashing out.