Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Portsmouth tickets - Now on Sale

2»

Comments

• clive said:

Fans have until 4pm on Friday, December 30th to purchase tickets for Charlton's New Year's Day clash at Portsmouth from The Valley's Ticket Office.

The club have been allocated 1,600 tickets for the Fratton Park fixture and almost 1,300 Addicks have snapped up their tickets already.

Click here to get your tickets for Portsmouth v Charlton.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/get-your-tickets-new-years-day-clash-pompey

Great support considering the run we are on.

Really hope Holden picks a team that gives us a chance. CBT caused Pompey all sorts of problems at the Valley.
  • Haven’t been for years and awaiting tickets landing on the mat. Are all ends covered nowadays or are away fans still exposed to the elements, which was the case the last time I was down there?
    Covered stand. A bit old fashioned, but you can create a good atmosphere there.
  • You lot are sadists. I wouldn't bother watching this mob if I lived in Portsmouth at the moment
    I think you mean masocist! But that's almost a requirement to be a Charlton fan!
  • Pompey have 3 points from their last 5 games. We have 1 point from our last 5 games. 

Should be a classic :neutral:
  • Pompey have 3 points from their last 5 games. We have 1 point from our last 5 games. 

Should be a classic :neutral:
    Only one winner here I’m afraid 
  • Looks like we will turn up again in numbers always a good away day can't wait yessssss 
  • Good numbers for us all things considered but if Pompey took that to us i'd think pony .

My eldest son, 16,  is making his way to this one with a couple of space cadet mates , can't see them getting there with no direct train, these kids need to learn the hard way , molly coddled for too long
  • edited December 2022
    Good numbers for us all things considered but if Pompey took that to us i'd think pony .

My eldest son, 16,  is making his way to this one with a couple of space cadet mates , can't see them getting there with no direct train, these kids need to learn the hard way , molly coddled for too long
    Too true. I was having the laces removed from my DMs by the OB at 14!

Gotta say bravo to any Addick travelling to watch our no trick pony team play anywhere.

• Went to Oxford, nearly got tickets for Pompey as nice way to start the New Year and be halfway to my goal of 10 aways this season, BUT after Oxford, glad i dodged the Pompey game. 
    Tip of the hat to our travellers, have a good one and bring home the 3 points.
  • 4 of us have tickets for this one but Mr F & I have the "Oxford cough" as 1 of our group calls the lurgy we've all caught. 

Hopefully, we'll all be tucked up under throws watching from our sofas tomorrow. 

Apologies for having to miss this one, guys.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2022
    Good luck and well done to all of you lot that are going. COYRs
  • 4 of us have tickets for this one but Mr F & I have the "Oxford cough" as 1 of our group calls the lurgy we've all caught. 

Hopefully, we'll all be tucked up under throws watching from our sofas tomorrow. 

Apologies for having to miss this one, guys.
    Get well soon young lady and see you soon x