Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: F.A.CIP R2 REPLAY: STOCKPORT 3-1 CHARLTON

many thanks to there 67 who gave marks, I have guessed our intrepid away support at 200ish

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022
    It shows how bad we are when the goal scorers and assists tables never seems to change and top scorer, even with only 5 goals and injured for weeks, is still top. 😥☹️
  • Options
    Ross - the assist table has changed as Kirk has one more assist and may soon be top of the assist table, but then he is the current scapegoat so I guess he doesn't count 
  • Options
    Interesting that Payne and Kirk are the top two for goals + assists and the only two in double figures, but neither start regularly (particularly Payne). 
  • Options
    Thanks @lancashire lad. Just spotted you've got a couple of glitches in the Goals table that you'll probably want to sort out after Saturday's game:
    1) JRS should be top with 5 league goals
    2) The total own goals is 3, not 2, and the knock-on effect of correcting that is that the overall goals should be 48
  • Options
    thank Aliwibble, I have made the change on the current stats so already for a goalfest at Morecambe ! Thanks for your help with the players marks which is appreciated
  • Options
    So is that an all time overall low? 3.86
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    It shows how bad we are when the goal scorers and assists tables never seems to change and top scorer, even with only 5 goals and injured for weeks, is still top. 😥☹️
    And that joint 2nd goalscorer is OG's.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    And that joint 2nd goalscorer is OG's.
    over simplification
  • Options
    Mac finished second despite letting a simple long shot go through his hands. 
    Shows how poor we are overall. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Sums things up that we are reliant on a 17 year old being our MOM and that none of the rest of the playing squad could even manage an average of 5