Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAST Zoom meeting - Monday 12th December 7pm

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Deleted. I'm a fool.
  • Options
    It is an open meeting for fans, not a Q&A with TS
  • Options
    It is an open meeting for fans, not a Q&A with TS
    My mistake. Apologies!
  • Options
    Well done for arranging this so speedily following what will have been the last straw for many tonight.
  • Options
    Must we really do this all over again? See you Monday.
  • Options
    Fans Forum meeting next Thursday. Get prepared for that and take points from your meeting on Monday and go in full steam.

• Options
    Can't make Monday, certainly not for 7.pm, but already sent in my question for the Fans Forum as requested
  • Options
    I hope we’re not discussing the Chips 🍟 and hospitality again?
  • Options
    Is this Trust members only or can anyone join in please?
  • Options
    Is this Trust members only or can anyone join in please?
    Open to all, I believe 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here’s the link to register for Monday’s meeting. Open to all.

https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_HOnHx-3ARxu4ovB5wJ8yrA

#cafc #OurClub
  • Options
    I hope we’re not discussing the Chips 🍟 and hospitality again?
    Well CAST wont be. But the FF has all kinds of people there. Thats why I dont like them. Reminds me of Oct 1985 when I went to Supporters Club meet expecting to find loads of equally angry fans demanding to know why we had apparently surrendered to our fate at Selhurst. Wasn’t even on the agenda. Long tedious discussions ensued about away travel arrangements. So if anyone does similar at this one, it won’t be anyone from CAST. There is a role for Fans Forums, to discuss chips and hospitality, but only if the club follows strong EFL/ FAPL guidance to hold separate “structured dialogue” meetings with democratically constituted  STs. It happens at most London clubs, including at Spurs (with Levy himself) and Chelsea, but TS has rejected this from the start. And now we understand better, why. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I think that was addressed proportionately and satisfactorily the following year…