Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match thread (+post p30): FA Cup R2 replay: Stockport v Charlton, 7th Dec 2022

Comments

• Clare booked for raking the penalty spot
    We genuinely are shit
    And cheats

We are a waste of oxygen 
  • And Stockport blaze over the bar.
  • 2 things…how is Chin in the starting line up and secondly how is is he still on the field
  • Looks like Stockport fancy more goals.
  • This may be one of the few chances Anthony Hayes gets in a managerial role and the team he picked was a 'let's exit this cup as soon as possible' team. Pathetic.

Out squad is thin and we have injuries but starting a team of gutless senior pros like Morgan, Kirk and JFC alongside kids and midgets like Chin, Campbell and Payne - I feared a mauling. If this stays 3-1 we have got very lucky.
  • I thought last seasons side was one of the worst I've seen, this lot then go and prove me wrong! 
  • Worst since I’ve been going from 1968. Probably worst ever Charlton team? Relegation likely. 
  • I like Dobson as much as the rest of you (he gets stuck in) but think some go way overboard talking about the Championship. He's decent L1 but nothing more than that. Bit of a Jose Semedo with slightly better passing.
    His passing is nowhere as good as Semedo's.  
  • these players can fuck off. Even Clare scuffing up the penalty spot. pathetic. 
  • Sponsored links:

• No skill, no desire and no bottle.
  • Imagine what Brighton are going to do to us.

• Chin up. Stockley is back on Saturday.
  • I literally have found this to be the longest game of 'Football' I have ever watched... Every one of them is a waste of space. I know we have injuries and suspensions, but Garner was right. The quality just is not there. 
  • Absolutely depressing and infuriating!

players, to a man, have been an utter joke and embarrassment! No effort, no ability and clearly no fucking desire!

not one player in the pitch tonight warrants a place in the 11 come the next league game… 

chin should be back in the u21s, Mitchell done alright but hung out to dry by lavelle trying to play every position across the back 4, and JFCs obvious attempt to prove why he should never wear a red shirt again! 

Diabolical.
    hayes clearly no fucking clue, God fucking help us on Saturday
  • And to think,they equalised with the last kick of the game at the valley. Pathetic.
  • Can someone throw the towel in please?
  • This may be one of the few chances Anthony Hayes gets in a managerial role and the team he picked was a 'let's exit this cup as soon as possible' team. Pathetic.

Out squad is thin and we have injuries but starting a team of gutless senior pros like Morgan, Kirk and JFC alongside kids and midgets like Chin, Campbell and Payne - I feared a mauling. If this stays 3-1 we have got very lucky.
    Who would you have played?
  • Sponsored links:

• If we play like this for the rest of the season then we're in big trouble. Stockport are an average L2 side and they've embarrassed us. We're a joke.
    Stockport are rising up L2 after a slow start, this would have been a tough game even if we were playing ok
  • This team are full of surprises

Just when you think they've hit their lowest point they surprise you

Losing 3-1 to a L2 team who are showboating and looking for a 4th
  • I saw Cheshunt lose 1-0 at Stockport in the last 16 of the FA Trophy last season. They looked better than us.
  • Payne particularly awful tonight. Too many of our players look like they're nicking a living.
  • edited December 2022
    supaclive said:
    Clare booked for raking the penalty spot
    We genuinely are shit
    And cheats

We are a waste of oxygen 
    No we're not... Because we cant even do that properly

A cheat gets away with something like that - Penalty wasnt fucked up, and got a yellow card in the process
  • Better side by a country mile over the two games going through
  • mogodon said:
    This doesn't bode well for our chances in League 2 next season
     Sure does .... and remember Stockport were in the National League last season
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Why the fuck did Clare do that?  Twat. Hate them all now.
    Because he is a petulant little twat. Scuffing the Pen spot whilst live on ITV4. What an achievement to tell the grandkids.
  • edited December 2022
    worst team and performance I can remember seeing in nearly 50 years of following Charlton…. Embarrassing… what do we do in training all day?
  • Anyone for Morecombe?