Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Please support the staff

I’m not going to over old ground or break confidences, but staff moral is very low both at The Valley and Sparrows lane, all I’m asking is we show them we stand with them. 🙏
#Supportthestaff

Thank you
Ray

Comments

• Hal1x said:
    everyone send them christmas cards? a few hundred of them could help.
    Agreed. This is a great idea 
  • Any idea is a good idea folks, we just to show them we care . It could be here a tweet or message here whatever, we know staff read here so a comment would mean a lot. 
    Ray
  • Certainly agree most of the staff are great. Just not really sure how best to thank them. 
  • redman said:
    Certainly agree most of the staff are great. Just not really sure how best to thank them. 
    Whip round on here and send them some hampers or something?
  • There’s so few of them now they’re all doing a million jobs each & getting nowhere.
    And are severely undervalued by their employer.
    😞
  • edited December 2022
    Staff Shortages. Doing the job of 2 must be no joke, and they are better people than me to still be there. I would have had words with the people above a long long time ago and would be looking to get new employment. 

Fingers crossed that they all get a break soon
  • T_C_E said:
    I’m not going to over old ground or break confidences, but staff moral is very low both at The Valley and Sparrows lane, all I’m asking is we show them we stand with them. 🙏
    #Supportthestaff

Thank you
    Ray

I take it, Ray, this doesn't include the sandwich boy. He's already doing the work of 2 men. Laurel and Hardy.

Anyone that does will get a visit from @Redmidland and trust me the stink of stale P*** will burn your eyes. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• T_C_E said:
    T_C_E said:
    #Supportthestaff

Thank you
    Ray

I take it, Ray, this doesn't include the sandwich boy. He's already doing the work of 2 men. Laurel and Hardy.

Anyone that does will get a visit from @Redmidland and trust me the stink of stale P*** will burn your eyes. ;)
    Stale!!! I'll have you know its fresh....just constantly!!! 🤣🤣🤣
  • Why is their morale so low
  • People need stability and safe employment.

Working for Charlton is probably getting the remaining staff members depressed and it's holding them back. They don't know what's around the corner and it's not a safe job.

It sounds like they have been treated more like numbers instead of human beings.

I hope for their sake they can find it within themselves to apply for jobs elsewhere, get paid better and have a normal balanced working life. 

Sandgaard is a c#nt