Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: CHARLTON 0-1 CHELTENHAM

thanks to the 62 Lifers who gave marks, apologies for the late publication

Comments

• Rough again on Morgan. He really wasnt that bad. 
  • TEL said:
    Rough again on Morgan. He really wasnt that bad. 
    He certainly wasn't worse than Fraser.  Dobson wasn't worse than 7 either.  
  • TEL said:
    He was! I can't remember much that he did that was good other than entertain us with his attempt at clearing the roof of the jimmy Seed Stand. All else pales into insignificance when compared to that shot.
  • TEL said:
    Agreed. That shot was hilarious, but ridiculous the way he's been pilloried for it. 
  • Does MacGilivary get an assist?
  • TEL said:
    He was! I can't remember much that he did that was good other than entertain us with his attempt at clearing the roof of the jimmy Seed Stand. All else pales into insignificance when compared to that shot.
    No. It doesn't. This ridiculous attitude proves the bias many of you have.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    Can only base it on what you see in the flesh in my view. Some of the marking is on the edge of farce with players grossly over and under marked in games I’ve witnessed this season. 
  • shirty5 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    Can only base it on what you see in the flesh in my view. Some of the marking is on the edge of farce with players grossly over and under marked in games I’ve witnessed this season. 
    yes Shirty but that is just your opinion, other's have different and so different marking, it would be rather pleasant if you could all just accept each other's marks and not keep criticising
  • shirty5 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    TEL said:
    yes Shirty but that is just your opinion, other's have different and so different marking, it would be rather pleasant if you could all just accept each other's marks and not keep criticising
    I will crack on as I always do on here 
  • edited December 2022
    28 players used and we aren't even half way through the season, with five full months of the season to go. No team can gain any sort of consistency when the starting XI is constantly having to be changed not just because of injuries but also because we do not have a standout 14 or 15 players - so many of them are much of a muchness and not good enough to get us out of the division.  
  • Sponsored links:

• 28 players used and we aren't even half way through the season, with five full months of the season to go. No team can gain any sort of consistency when the starting XI is constantly having to be changed not just because of injuries but also because we do not have a standout 14 or 15 players - so many of them are much of a muchness and not good enough to get us out of the division.  
    This is a very good point. Steve Gallen's mantra has always been 2 players for every position. I suspect this dilutes our ability when compared to a strong eleven with a few versatile extras.