Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Garner Gawn? (Ed. CORRECT - GARNER SACKED p6, and again by Colchester p32)

Comments

• Options
    Sandgaard now has overseen 4 managers (3 of those that he appointed) that have left the building in just over 26 months since becoming owner in September 2020. 
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    clive said:
    "Our search for a new manager has begun."

Exciting, can't wait.
    Who would honestly want to come to Charlton apart from a nobody happy to sign a three year contract in the knowledge that he'll probably get a pay-off in a few months time\?
  • Options
    It's all ego from Sandgaard. Crazy.
  • Options
    Probably burger boy will get it knowing the sandman.
  • Options
    What a mess
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who’s up next? Wonder if Bowyer would fancy it..
    We couldn’t afford him now
  • Options
    Could be way off but heard previously when other clubs are taken over the new investors want their own manager in. Could be part of a deal? (Prays) That they didn’t want him in charge anymore. What would be worse is if anyone else is appointed before any takeover. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    What a piss take . Our club is a laughing stock.
  • Options
    I am not surprised, his sniping and negative comments aimed at Sandy could not be tolerated for much longer .. he's been unfortunate with injuries and claims that he was essentially lied to when taking the job .. of course, we all now wait to see who takes up the cracked chalice .. I have no idea at all who that could be .. let's hope Sandy does have an idea, a good one
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    clive said:

Exciting, can't wait.
    It is exciting, I can’t wait to see who is cheaper than Garner. I hope Martin has been hanging around at Goals looking for promising 5-a-side player-managers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could be way off but heard previously when other clubs are taken over the new investors want their own manager in. Could be part of a deal? (Prays) That they didn’t want him in charge anymore. What would be worse is if anyone else is appointed before any takeover. 
    I think this is just further proof that he has no interest in selling, but I admire the optimism
  • Options
    Smithy said:
    I think this is just further proof that he has no interest in selling, but I admire the optimism
    Yep that’s what I’m thinking makes it harder to sell 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    Macronate said:
    clive said:

Exciting, can't wait.
    It is exciting, I can’t wait to see who is cheaper than Garner. I hope Martin has been hanging around at Goals looking for promising 5-a-side player-managers
    Anthony Hayes 
  • Options
    Probably a better coach than a manager. Hopefully he'll get another chance somewhere to prove that theory wrong but as ever with these things, it gives somebody else a chance.