Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***PLEASE READ***Ivan the Incredible

Comments

• After all our slagging off of the Club/Team on this board, it looks real sweet seeing kids wearing a Charlton kit!
  • edited November 2022
    Ivan is a proper little legend, I hope he and his family have a great day tomorrow.
  • Bump.

Admin- please can you read the email I sent a while ago, thanks. We don't have much time to get this "out there"...thanks.
  • Ivan and family, wishing you all the best day ever.
  • Bump.

Admin- please can you read the email I sent a while ago, thanks. We don't have much time to get this "out there"...thanks.
    Thanks, Lookie.

If anyone is on a CAFC FB site , I understand that they have the info from the OS but need to share & spread the word re  the I-VAN ( clap clap clap) so would be grateful if you could help, please. 
  • So tragic and yet the spirit rises in all of them.

Have a great day, let’s hope Charlton don’t ruin it!
  • Breaks my heart
  • What a brave little man! I hope he has the best day ever! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Bless you little man.
    Keep smiling. 🤗
  • Well, sadly, I failed in my attempt to elicit additional support for young Ivan yesterday as he was carried out of the Tunnel by Ryan.

Too little, too late is my "excuse" and in hindsight, maybe I could have done more to ensure this brave little man had a memorable entry onto the hallowed turf. 

We can only hope that the support that our Tracey gave the family ( as always ) made it a day to remember for years to come. 

Thank you to those who passed on our message to others & I'm certain that, with more time to organise in future, our caring fans will once again give their support. 

Thoughts are with Ivan & his lovely family at this difficult time.
  • Hope the little fella had an amazing day.