Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Mick Everett spills the beans

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Danny Murphy story is very well known among people who worked for the club. According to Les Reed he was a much changed person at Fulham but I’ve always been sceptical.
  • Options
    DM came into reception at the Valley and the young female receptionist complemented him on his wristwatch to which he replied that it cost more than her annual salary
    What a knob head!
    Bit harsh on Lancashire lad.
    He's only posting what he heard. 
    For the record I did mean Danny Murphy.
  • Options
    DM came into reception at the Valley and the young female receptionist complemented him on his wristwatch to which he replied that it cost more than her annual salary

I find that hard to believe ?
    Since when did Mickey Mouse watches cost that much 🤔
  • Options
    What a knob head!
    Bit harsh on Lancashire lad.
    He's only posting what he heard. 
    For the record I did mean Danny Murphy.
    Lol
  • Options
    Was Thomas the owner then too?
    They say a joke doesn’t work if you have to explain it…how true that is!
  • Options
    The Danny Murphy story is very well known among people who worked for the club. According to Les Reed he was a much changed person at Fulham but I’ve always been sceptical.
    Changed for the better or worse?
  • Options
    Was Thomas the owner then too?
    They say a joke doesn’t work if you have to explain it…how true that is!
    And sometimes it’s only funny in your own head 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Any more Murphy stories for those that don't know them? No real need to "protect" the twat. So painful listening to him on tele now.
  • Options
    Did Mick reveal whose decision it was to let the spanners out first at The Valley? 
  • Options
    Did Mick reveal whose decision it was to let the spanners out first at The Valley? 
    Imagine it was the police 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Why, would it be them? Every other club in the country keeps the away fans in after the game, if they need to. Even if it was them, the club should have told them to do one.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Any more Murphy stories for those that don't know them? No real need to "protect" the twat. So painful listening to him on tele now.
    There was one about him trying to persuade a young player who had won Man of the Match not to attend the Sponsor's award ceremony after the game. Seems like he thought it was an imposition for senior players to have to give up five minutes of their time to do it so he didn't want the young player to go up for it. 
    Mick was suitably scathing. 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Google how he got scammed and lost a lot of his money after he retired, I very much enjoyed reading about that.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Why, would it be them? Every other club in the country keeps the away fans in after the game, if they need to. Even if it was them, the club should have told them to do one.
     No club in the country would overrule the police.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Appreciate you speaking to the trust Mick 
  • Options
    Have sat opposite him a couple of times over the years in the valley cafe, and he told me he didn't see much of the game as he spent most of his time in the control room observing a few of our and the opposition fans idiots.

Nice guy.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:
    MrOneLung said:
    I think you are getting your Everitt's mixed up. 
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:
    MrOneLung said:
    I think you are getting your Everitt's mixed up. 
    I think he knows that
  • Options
    Loved the bit of sudden loss of memorie Mick.

very good servent for the club over the years with a heart for the fans .

Cheers Mick , stay safe and happy.