Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Burton Albion V Charlton Athletic FC | Saturday 12th November 2022, 3-00pm KO

Comments

• It’s all about the cups this season anyway 

• Uboat said:
    What the hell is wrong with this football club?
    Haven't you heard?

• Burton’s Sean Clare was yellow carded??
  • JFC for Fraser please...
  • edited November 2022
    Sometimes I fucking hate this team.
    Absolutely fucking gutless 
    We are not gutless, and I hate that this is football fans automatic response. The way we fought back against Ipswich (not that you would know as you left early), Stevenage etc shows this.

We are just rubbish at the back, and that’s two very different things. 
    In your opinion. 

In my opinion if you go 2 nil up against a team that is rock bottom  and then find yourself 3 2 down then it shows a real lack of mental strength. 

As for me leaving early I've seen us play at over 80 different grounds and I'll leave at whatever time I want thanks. 
    The goals are nothing to do with ‘mental strength’ they’re to do with absolute tragic defending.

Theres a reason pro footballers who have played the game always talk about settled defences, and how much that helps when defending, and it’s not because the 4 at the back need to work on their mental strength together. 

• Sounds like it’s all Burton.
    Not too wrong, if we attack its because we're on the break
  • Bailey said:
    We've got this back four or five for a good while yet, poor old Lavelle, eight goals conceded since his return.
    MacG has also conceded 6 in the 2 he’s played this season.
    Scary aint it 
  • N we know who will score their 5th…🫣
    They need to score their fourth first ;)
    Ooops…👍
  • Kirk playing maliciously - tried to leave an imprint on two of the three players he closed there.
  • Saw Sean Clare in Greenwich market today, anyone know why he was left out of squad? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dodoo offside, but missed an open goal
  • Sometimes I fucking hate this team.
    Absolutely fucking gutless 
    We are not gutless, and I hate that this is football fans automatic response. The way we fought back against Ipswich (not that you would know as you left early), Stevenage etc shows this.

We are just rubbish at the back, and that’s two very different things. 
    In your opinion. 

In my opinion if you go 2 nil up against a team that is rock bottom  and then find yourself 3 2 down then it shows a real lack of mental strength. 

As for me leaving early I've seen us play at over 80 different grounds and I'll leave at whatever time I want thanks. 
    The goals are nothing to do with ‘mental strength’ they’re to do with absolute tragic defending.

Theres a reason pro footballers who have played the game always talk about settled defences, and how much that helps when defending, and it’s not because the 4 at the back need to work on their mental strength together. 

If you say so.
    Let's just agree to disagree and get back to the match thread. 
  • Saw Sean Clare in Greenwich market today, anyone know why he was left out of squad? 
    Suspended

• I am watching this open mouthed with shock and embarrassment.
    Terrible.
    Was worried at the thought of playing Extra Time today
    Fuck me are you on a wind up 
    Suspended
  • So all those stories about Sandgaard telling Garner not to play JFC in the league were misguided then weren't they? 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Kirk playing maliciously - tried to leave an imprint on two of the three players he closed there.
    He's scoring AND tacklng?
  • JFC and Payne coming on
  • Sponsored links:

• Burton corner, headed straight at Mc
  • This is bad. Clueless forward balls and it's coming straight back at us
    Suspended, either that, or they’ve got some good early Christmas offers going on in Greenwich market at the moment.
  • Another Burton player wins the header from a set piece, we look like conceding every time they have a corner or fk 
  • edited November 2022
    All Burton at the moment, they look pretty calm as well, our subs haven't had a sniff yet. 
  • So all those stories about Sandgaard telling Garner not to play JFC in the league were misguided then weren't they? 
    Unless any terms of JFC's contract (that even ESPN were speculating over) have agreed to be waivered so that Jake can now play in the League
  • Dobson and Kirk replaced by JFC and Payne
  • Bailey said:
    Saw Sean Clare in Greenwich market today, anyone know why he was left out of squad? 
    Fuck me are you on a wind up 
    Nah, he was queing at some Italian food stall with his bird 
  • JFC is getting a pay raise!!!! Drinks on him tonight
  • It’s just appalling. Every Burton attack looks dangerous. We’re giving the ball away every time we get it.

Just utterly dreadful.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!