Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAST AGM Weds 16 Nov 7.30pm on Zoom - Please register if you are a member

The CAST AGM will take place as a Zoom webinar next Weds 16 Nov. After the formal business, we will be joined by Mick Everett, Head of Matchday Operations at CAFC, a font of knowledge and stories. 

Agenda, papers and link for member registration: https://www.castrust.org/2022/11/register-for-the-cast-agm-wednesday-16th-here/  

Comments

• Bump, tonight 
  • Can't make it, but would love to be able to watch it back if it's recorded?
  • Looking forward to this.
    Much prefer a live meeting though.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Can't make it, but would love to be able to watch it back if it's recorded?
    Me to if possible, I'm working.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Can't make it, but would love to be able to watch it back if it's recorded?
    Me to if possible, I'm working.
    Same here.
  • edited November 2022
    Wish the old supporters clubs had videoed the meeting/AGM at the Valley Club back around 1986 after we left the Valley. An eventful evening with Mike Norris, Derek Ufton and Mark Aizlewood there and around a thousand supporters. 

You don’t get that these days on these Zoom calls. The closest thing to a bit cf controversy is if someone is bare chested
  • shirty5 said:
    Wish the old supporters clubs had videoed the meeting/AGM at the Valley Club back around 1986 after we left the Valley. An eventful evening with Mike Norris, Derek Ufton and Mark Aizlewood there and around a thousand supporters. 

You don’t get that these days on these Zoom calls. The closest thing to a bit cf controversy is if someone is bare chested
    I was in there that night, wow that was a hot atmosphere!
  • Annoyingly I'm double Zoom booked this evening, but to join later on
  • Are the minutes up yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Fumbluff said:
    Are the minutes up yet?
    Mr Patel has agreed to draft them subject to certain conditions being agreed. Shouldn’t be long.
  • Mick Everett worth his weight in gold with the stories after the formal business - most entertaining thing I've listened to in ages. Brilliant.
  • Mick is a Legend.  A great evening's entertainment - thank you CAST.
  • As others said in the meeting, Mick has at least one book of tales to tell.
    Thank you Mick for a very entertaining evening and thanks to CAST for organising!
  • WSAWSA
    edited November 2022
    Well done Weegie. Thank you.